What's new

NEC UMK3

nwo

Noob
I plan on going to NEC for UMK3 this year, I've noticed there isn't much hype so far. I hope some people show up, at least for casuals...

Shock do you plan on streaming MK2 / UMK3 this year?

nwo

Noob
There will be players, some good ones because of KI. It'll bring back some hype for UMK3 at the event so we'll definitely stream UMK3 and MKII
Like Crazy Dominican right?

Cool, and KI actually looks like a good game.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shock I know you'll be busy, but is there a chance UMK3 will be set up for casuals Friday night?
If you're there I will at the very least boot up a PS3 with it. I am still locking down a PC or Laptop for it

Reactions: nwo

nwo

Noob
If you're there I will at the very least boot up a PS3 with it. I am still locking down a PC or Laptop for it
Ok cool, I should be there Friday evening, lilhustlachris says he'll be there Friday morning and I'm sure there will be more...

I hope to god you find a PC / Laptop for the weekend though.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ok cool, I should be there Friday evening, lilhustlachris says he'll be there Friday morning and I'm sure there will be more...

I hope to god you find a PC / Laptop for the weekend though.
Got the laptop for it

nwo

Noob
GG's at NEC to Crazy Dominican, Shock, Cybernetico, and a couple others.

Being able to play these guys offline was a valuable experience...

It's kind of shitty that no UMK3 tournament even took place this year. I'm sure that snow storm didn't help out at all.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah we all had to get out of there and several players couldn't make it out sunday. I couldn't find you after I packed up. GGs absolutely

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
GG's at NEC to Crazy Dominican, Shock, Cybernetico, and a couple others.

Being able to play these guys offline was a valuable experience...

It's kind of shitty that no UMK3 tournament even took place this year. I'm sure that snow storm didn't help out at all.
Ggs man,

the snow storm definitely fucked with my UMK3 time...