What's new

NEC Predictions (top 16)

mannnnnnnnnn someone make a list with some upsets/ dark horses in top 8, you guys forget about dallas already? these list need to be looking super distinct with ppl you wouldn't expect getting top 16/ top 8 getting those places.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Grand Finals:

16Bit vs REO

Outcome unknown,

I think this tourny will be super super awesome and fun to watch, is there a stream scheduled somewhere yet?

Death

Noob
1. Maxter
2. 16bit
3. REO
4. CDJr
5. Tyrant
5. Wafflez
7. Khaotik
7. CDSr
9. Showtime
9. Detroit
9. SwiftTomHanks
9. SonicFox
13. Blackula
13. Winter Warz
13. Insuperable
13. RIU48

3 Kitanas in Top 8

Wait people think sonicfox is really making top 16, side bets? I've watched all his matches and there is nothing impressive at all. He ain't making it out of pools, expecially if he's in mine =p

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn salt time with da blow up eyy, I LIKE IT!!!!! and keep bringing the hype yall, i feel this tournament will be a more than worthy major to cap the year for MK9.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Without pigshi at NEC, 16Bit is winning NEC :D

Oh yeah can't wait to see runbacks 16Bit vs CD Jr/Maxter that's hype there alone!

I want to see Tom Brady compete too, it's been like 6+ months since we saw him played in actual tournaments. Nevertheless, he is a awesome commentator for MLG and on streams in general.

Sonya downplaying? Well, we got Death, Riu48, Wafflez and Showtime to look forward to. Mission Accomplished?

Why is everyone gunning for sonic? He's just a kid lol
lol maybe because they don't like his playstyle and want to expose him maybe? i know vegas crew wanted to expose PL's playstyle and that we did more than once lol #Shotsfired, but PL is still a top player for sure nd we got nothing versus him personally, we just have a no tele 3 zone with a machine gun tower shooting teles down lmao.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
1. Homeboytyson
2. Who cares Homeboytyson is real and won nec somehow
3. Why are we even talking about 3rd place homeboytyson just won a major!