What's new

NEC 16 MKX Top 8 is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
this top 8 really isnt hype for me. congrats to all the yomi and cr guys who made it but im not excited anymore watching them in top 8. hopefully jupiter can pull off the upset!

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
From start to finish streaming problems, no mods who control the chat, excessive swearing and drunk people on the mic. Don't have people who switch scenes, so we miss some matches.

How to get a pot-bonus for your tournament 101!
dont be such a cry baby. yeah the stream was shocking at first but once kombat network got set up properly it was fine (still doesnt excuse the earlier shit show) and team spooky was on point as usual. As for the chat if you dont like it just close it, and drunk people on mic so what. these guys go to the tourneys to enjoy themselves, what do you expect!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut I was going to do that regardless because she is my main. Dnt care what ppl think about her tbh cuz I have stuck with her since day one and still sticking with her. She can get nerfed kp2 but that wouldn't mean I would drop her like many would. Tanya is one of my favorite mk characters and I really wanted her in mk9 so when she got into MKX I was happy and learned her immediately. I play to win, simple as that.
Yea I get it

But out of the characters u named in your post following this Tanya IS the play2win character and that's fine

In that situation we ain't seeing scorpion

Status
Not open for further replies.