12. (Beyond?) Toxin, REO

13. Madzin, dragon

14. Alucard, sid

15. Mit, cossner

16. Sonic, riyo

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Yet he still got all the skrc's easy=Godlike
Skrc arent as hard as you people make out. Killer has a good cage but being able to do bnb combos and day 1 pressure is standard not godlike, Im ready to be proved wrong but you fangirls need to get in the real world where KL players hit 2 frame link bnbs and dont give a fuck about a best of 1 ranked match.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Skrc arent as hard as you people make out. Killer has a good cage but being able to do bnb combos and day 1 pressure is standard not godlike, Im ready to be proved wrong but you fangirls need to get in the real world where KL players hit 2 frame link bnbs and dont give a fuck about a best of 1 ranked match.
Kung lao=combo everything into hatspin and mash 112124
:DOGE Btw in what world is skrc not hard?have fun doing 114skrc 114 skrc 114 jailing online good sir!

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Fox got off extremely easy with his pool. Not that it would make a difference, but there should have been another heavy hitter there to spice it up.

Vini_Strife

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Kung lao=combo everything into hatspin and mash 112124
:DOGE Btw in what world is skrc not hard?have fun doing 114skrc 114 skrc 114 jailing online good sir!
Is a pain in the a** doing this online!

And we have an kung lao in brazil that is year bettet than Foxy Grab, i think Xinok had enough training!

Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Pro Brazil is getting out of hand

Only 1 man can't stop this

And we all know who that is
Hell yeah man, I'm from the US but love it when players from other countries come represent. There is nothing better for the NRS scene than global competition and rivalry. It is not just Yomi vs. Sonicfox, it is battles between nations. Why discourage that type of hype?