What's new

NEC 14 Update: FOREVER KING Wins MK9, Injustice: GAU Top 8 Set, Killer Instinct Top set for Sunday

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I hope Tyrant sticks with Grundy, Superman vs Hawkgirl is so hilariously awkward, I really don't want to see that again.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Bane, Doomsday, Raven, Grundy, Hawkgirl, Batman in Top 8 - can we now stop that atrocious upplaying of MMH (@Dave, Pig etc...)?

Also can we all agree that Injustice is really nice balanced?

Not to mention, IGAU is really hype.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Ducky said he wants to grind the MU with tyrant more.

I'm confident he can figure it out better. Losing twice to Tyrant in that mu shows what kind of conditions it takes to beat him. Great showing from him.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYONE DOWNPLAYING HAWGIRL EVER

NOW YOU ALL MUST SUFFER AS I DID

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
YO Pimpimjim! Won a major with Hawkgirl over Superman? GOLDEN. I only picked up Hawkgirl to counterpick supes prepatch. Good stuff man. Thing that always had me nervous is that vs Superman its first to touch wins at the life that was left at the end of those sets...once Hawkgirl clashed in final round it puts her at disadvantage since she no longer has MB tools to stay safe and apply pressure. Soooo glad to see her win.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
YO Pimpimjim! Won a major with Hawkgirl over Superman? GOLDEN. I only picked up Hawkgirl to counterpick supes prepatch. Good stuff man. Thing that always had me nervous is that vs Superman its first to touch wins at the life that was left at the end of those sets...once Hawkgirl clashed in final round it puts her at disadvantage since she no longer has MB tools to stay safe and apply pressure. Soooo glad to see her win.
All her tools are safe without meter

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
If I remember right: he had a good set with Blakula's Green Lantern and took it, but he got knocked into losers by GRRRRR. He played well enough and I'd like to hear his opinion on the match....but from my perspective it looked like he wasn't well experienced in that matchup. It seemed like there were a bunch of times he wasn't putting pressure on Bane in debuff and he got caught by armor too much. .....I don't know what to say about the fight with Krayzie's Catwoman though.

EDIT: Oh, and for those who don't know ChrisG was DQ'd because he didn't bother to show up. Argh....I really don't want to hate that guy, especially since he's one of the few people repping my character, but his dismissive attitude toward the game really annoys me.
There is nothing to hate he just doesn't like it. During top 8 injustice he was next to me telling people "This game sucks!" and ranting about why it sucks. I guess he just isn't into it.