What's new

NEC 13 Results

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Okay so I'm back from NEC 13 and was I hella nervous. Haven't played the game since June and man did I get a case of cold feet haha. All I need to say is I need to man up and stop playing so safe when I'm nervous b/c I just look like a terrible player that way.

Anyway I created this thread to post FGA Monopr and my results. Mono went 2-2 and I went 1-2. Our bracket had all the saibot players in it (total of 3) so there were quite a few mirrors and my boy Sackram (or Mike oxlong) did a good job against mono as well.

A lot of good players went 1-2/2-2/3-2 this tournament so after some discussion Mono and I don't feel like poopy after our performance and will try harder at our next major.

Also to show our appreciation to our shadow brethren on this forum we did something special for you guys.

Enjoy :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
good shit man seen dat one game on stream against mi kox long (lol) he just wanted to have a snowball fight , nice havin you back hito :)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
good shit man seen dat one game on stream against mi kox long (lol) he just wanted to have a snowball fight , nice havin you back hito :)
Thats the fight I choked on. I should of poked more and tried to pressure more often I just got nervous and waited for him to throw projectiles. Kept fucking up teleslam as wel (idk how that happens but it did haha) :(

Thanks fr stack :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Thats the fight I choked on. I should of poked more and tried to pressure more often I just got nervous and waited for him to throw projectiles. Kept fucking up teleslam as wel (idk how that happens but it did haha) :(

Thanks fr stack :)
dont worry the noob mirror is known to cause cancer , ive played dat matchup too many times :mad:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Lol i love that pic. As always i was cheering for my shadow brothers. Dont worry hito youll get em next time, just gotta get back into the swing of things