What's new

"NDC has to come back" or "What mechanics you want back in MKX"

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I would love if they had Kara mechanic from SF4

I think they should copy a few aspects from RPGs
They already are with the likes of Quan and Kotal
But with the stamina bar I think they should play around with it.
Like have certain MB specials drain or freeze their stamina bar for a certain time period so you can rush down oki the opponent for free without worrying about op back dashing, maybe even have moves that freezes ops Meter so they can't use or gain any Meter for a certain time period .
The possibitus are endless, they have DOT so they could have MDOT (Meter Drain Over Time) like let's say Reptiles MB spit for example could slowly drain Ops Meter when in the range.

I was thinking for a Kabal variation they could give him a buff move that gives infinite stamina for a time period and MB version can give him also a buff in chip dmg.

I love how outside the box NRS are with this game you can feel the motivation and excitement from the devs when you see these gameplay vids

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Chances are NDCs are already back, in the form of Hellfire fireball cancels :p

i wonder if you can d1~special like in injustice or if theres a gap like in mk9. i dunno which i would prefer. i thought it was really cheap in injustice first but i got used to it so much i dont really wanna let it go.
I think it depends on speed of said special.
Also I feel it was fine in IGAU because d1 was normally very close-ranged and d1~stuff is typically interruptible on block, possibly even unsafe (depending on special in question). Even as punish it was situational (not always fastest, not always in range).
You can really approach the issue on case-by-case basis to an extent tbh.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
I much prefer MK9 style pressure with good chip from normals to Injustice-coin-flip-city, but it looks like they've gone the 50/50 route so fuck this, fuck that, and fuck me.