What's new

NBA JAM IS BACK! 360, PS3 & Wii

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
if i remember correctly... in this game you could power duck, etc, right?

:D

Tim Static

Adminerator
if i remember correctly... in this game you could power duck, etc, right?

:D
Yes, another classic Midway arcade game that was AWESOME in the arcade (and even the consoles of the day) but was driven into the ground with later console versions, dying arcade scene, etc.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yes, another classic Midway arcade game that was AWESOME in the arcade (and even the consoles of the day) but was driven into the ground with later console versions, dying arcade scene, etc.
Then this might be another game I add to my collection! Thanks for the find, Tim.

I mean...

[bubble]thanks for the find, Tim![/bubble]

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Looks interesting, I used to play the old NBA jam way back. I read months ago in Nintendo Power about this, I'm pretty sure it will offer online play from what I read about it(remember) if it doesn't I'll be shocked!

I just hope they have more modes like a 5 on 5 besides just the 2 on 2 this time.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Looks interesting, I used to play the old NBA jam way back. I read months ago in Nintendo Power about this, I'm pretty sure it will offer online play from what I read about it(remember) if it doesn't I'll be shocked!

I just hope they have more modes like a 5 on 5 besides just the 2 on 2 this time.
Wii online play is a joke. Thats why they will be bringing to consoles that make netplay more important.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's not as bad as some make it out to be(I love SSBB lol), I'd rather play online wii then PSN any day(I tried PSN gamespy with MK D and MKA omg...worst shit ever lol)....but obviously when it comes to online Xbox is the best..

I play SSBB at my friends vs. my upstate NY friend all the time on wii, it's fine honestly but I know some other games do play crappy.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tim Static

Adminerator
lmao Grandma-ma. yea the Hornets were teh suck then

I cant believe he is a legend. he wasnt anything special imo. anywho...

No Shaq on the Celts, or even as a Laker or Magic legend is lame, and of course the same year we get a new NBA JAM, Jordan is on the cover of another bball title, keeping him from this game. ugh. lol