What's new

Nausea (Spectral Ermac) Wins Glasgow Kombat #20

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
This thread would've been made earlier but I don't have access to good internet any more so the videos take forever to upload :p Anyway here's the results:

Glasgow Kombat #20:
1st. Nausea (Spectral Ermac)
2nd. Youphemism (Hat Trick Kung Lao / Bone Shaper Shinnok / Gunslinger Erron Black / Ancestral Kung Jin / Relentless Jason / Balanced Kenshi)
3rd. Orangutan (War God/Sun God Kotal Kahn / Flame Fist Liu Kang)

From left to right: Youphemism, Orangutan, Nausea

Commiserations to:
Ricey (Triborg:Sektor / Hellfire Scorpion)
Superjohn (Assassin Kitana)
Scott the Scot (A-List Johnny Cage)

The full bracket can be found here: http://www.challonge.com/mkglasgow20

#IHateInputErrors #WhensWeek5Superjohn #WhoWantsBleached #ReturnOfAzarath #Injustice2Boiz

Of course if there are more Scots near enough the Glasgow area reading this that would like to get into competitive MK then feel free to come along and join in! You don't even have to take part in the tournament if you don't want to, you're welcome to come play casuals in MK9, Injustice or MKX with us all night if that's what you prefer. Either way we're to help you out as much as we can, it helps us too :) Anyone interested in coming along can join the Facebook group here : http://www.facebook.com/groups/GlasgowKombat or those that don't have Facebook can just come visit, we run every Tuesday night at MaxXP Gaming: 29-31 Duke St, Glasgow from 3:30pm to 9:30pm. If you're getting the train go to Glasgow Central or Queen Street and one of us can meet you there. Or get a train to High Street if it's on your train route, MaxXP is just round the corner! If you need any help feel free to get in touch on the facebook group. Entry fee is £3. Tournament signups start at 6pm and the tournament starts at 6:30pm.

@Nausea @Scott The Scot @Azxrath. @Rocket @Orangutan @SuperJohn @Shaikhuzzaman @Rustyb4nana @BigFool @Red King @Rearawt @Deakins @Wigy @Hawfy @VSTheJanitor @TheOldHero @Juxtapose @JustinXavier21 @Tim Static

Attachments

Youphemism

holy f*** how many chars do you play...
Almost everybody in the cast ;) But I only play variations in tournament I feel comfortable enough with to win/feel I'll do well with as a counterpick
I've been so busy with life lately, I'm quite behind and slowly catching up. Making my way through GK 18. I'll get there eventually!
Don't worry about it, it's the same reason for me that there's been two superthreads lol
He literally plays everyone lol. It's almost impossible to predict who the lil fucker is gonna pick :p
Not everyone, there's a few I don't play. But my unpredictability helps ;D

Almost everybody in the cast ;) But I only play variations in tournament I feel comfortable enough with to win/feel I'll do well with as a counterpick

Don't worry about it, it's the same reason for me that there's been two superthreads lol

Not everyone, there's a few I don't play. But my unpredictability helps ;D
I actually really like how you switch characters often. Don't mistake me, I have no issue what-so-ever with loyalists, (I only play Mileena and Kitana myself, and @Nausea your Ermac is fantastic and a lot of fun to watch), but with your group being smaller it helps add variety as a regular viewer.

Youphemism

I actually really like how you switch characters often. Don't mistake me, I have no issue what-so-ever with loyalists, (I only play Mileena and Kitana myself, and @Nausea your Ermac is fantastic and a lot of fun to watch), but with your group being smaller it helps add variety as a regular viewer.
I'm glad you see it that way :) It'll be the same for Injustice 2 no doubt but if Fujin makes it into MK11 somehow it's bye bye other characters lol

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Thank you man :) It's funny you should mention that cos the week after (which is coming soon I believe) I started taking my Warrior Pred out for a spin haha!