What's new

Name 3 TYM members who you'd want to main the same character as you, and 1 that you wouldn't.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Don't let me get on you either.

Coming from someone who wanted to change their pool because he didn't wanna play pig.....

If u had nothing to do with that thn you are just as weak as the players who were for it.

Illuminati my ass.

Scary ass raven player who feared his first match. Cupcakes are for eating only. MAN UP!!

KILLUMINATI!!!
Ducky didn't say shit. If you knew anything you would know that Ducky has done very well in the past and would probably leave the pool in winners.

Tournament is a different animal Murk, I'm surprised that after getting bodied in pools you didn't realize that at FR.

Ducky didn't say shit. If you knew anything you would know that Ducky has down very well in the past and would probably leave the pool in winners.

Tournament is a different animal Murk, I'm surprised that after getting bodied in pools you didn't realize that at FR.
You're not getting what im saying. Some people (ducky is included because he allowed it instead of saying otherwise) wanted pig and ducky not to play and most of them came from this fairy tale joke team of women called the illuminati. I don't care who is offended by this or not but some "top" players who I had lil respect for are now just some lil guys looking for the easy way out and that is weak when most of them are grown men.

As I said before, being such a great competitor you as a player must be ready for whatever is thrown at you even if its early in the game.

Cupcakes!!!
KILLUMINATI

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
You're not getting what im saying. Some people (ducky is included because he allowed it instead of saying otherwise) wanted pig and ducky not to play and most of them came from this fairy tale joke team of women called the illuminati. I don't care who is offended by this or not but some "top" players who I had lil respect for are now just some lil guys looking for the easy way out and that is weak when most of them are grown men.

As I said before, being such a great competitor you as a player must be ready for whatever is thrown at you even if its early in the game.

Cupcakes!!!
KILLUMINATI
That's not how seeding works. If you do well in the past, you deserve to be in a better spot in the tournament. That's how sports work and that's how we work. Why would 2 top players play first round, that doesn't happen.

That's not how seeding works. If you do well in the past, you deserve to be in a better spot in the tournament. That's how sports work and that's how we work. Why would 2 top players play first round, that doesn't happen.

Then you and others truly don't know what it means to be competitive. Only the winner of tournaments should have that option and I say that VERY loosely.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Then you and others truly don't know what it means to be competitive. Only the winner of tournaments should have that option and I say that VERY loosely.
The previous year Super Bowl winner is never guaranteed playoffs for the next year. In fact, 5 of the last 7 Super Bowl winners failed to make the playoffs the next year. Your logic is dumb.

The previous year Super Bowl winner is never guaranteed playoffs for the next year. In fact, 5 of the last 7 Super Bowl winners failed to make the playoffs the next year. Your logic is dumb.
So did the champions get cupcaked into the super bowl or did they fight for it?...you can only have one.

Point is that those teams didn't get to pick who they play and wasn't switched around the bracket because they got a few division wins or top 8 for this topic...THERES ONLY ONE WINNER!!!

coolwhip

Noob
So did the champions get cupcaked into the super bowl or did they fight for it?...you can only have one.

Point is that those teams didn't get to pick who they play and wasn't switched around the bracket because they got a few division wins or top 8 for this topic...THERES ONLY ONE WINNER!!!
They don't get cupcaked, but you understand how seeding works right? In the NBA, there's a reason the top seed plays the 8th seed in the playoffs, second plays seventh, and so on. They earned that seeding by winning X amount of games during the regular season, the same way top seeds at tournaments earned their seeding (and the right not to play seeded players in the first match of the tournament) by doing well previously, and getting top 8's themselves. Or did they cupcake their way towards all those top 8's?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

That's exactly how it works lol. The team with the most division wins gets a higher seed and plays the lower seed. You bet your ass if the NFL got seeding wrong the teams would tell them to change it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Bish i'd coach him! Fuck yo mean! Aye boo take them strokes like a pro!!! Nigga i'd have a playbook filled with position for them, id bring the rubbers and if chiko wanna go raw, then nigga the box is yours. id bring water and crackers up every five minutes like "yall niggas good? ite just holla if you need me."