What's new

Match Footage - Full Auto Myself vs CDjr

Hey guys. I had the pleasure of getting my ass kicked by CDjr online. I was very tempted to switching characters to see if I stood a better chance, but I refused because I really wish to learn Jacqui. He shared some helpful tips after whooping my ass, and since then I think I've become somewhat better with her. Tell me what you guys think. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
More Uprocket anti airs. You let him get away with murder on his jump ins and her Uprocket is really easy to convert off for decent damage.

Also there is no reason not to machine gun on every wake up. It will armour break and add that extra layer of pressure when they're knocked down.

Use B2. The OH is a good mixup, regardless of startup it will catch a lot of people off guard, especially if you've applied pressure with machine gun and conditioned them to turtle

Don't use BF1 in neutral. If you want to get in then atleast use BF2 as it is a lot safer and won't be stupidly low profiled.

Also someone has written a really good guide of FA. Check the forums, read it, digest it and become it. It's a well written guide and most, if not all, of it still applied after all the patches. Mostly because she's only had frame data changes.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Punish with 1212~ex DB2.

More d3 in the poke game instead of jumps. This leads to 1212 pressure.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
SG>>>FA

To quote Sonic Fox, "If she touches you, you are dead."

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Punish with this: 12 low rocket, run 4 up rocket F2U2 DU3, 4 BF4 for 36% midscreen meterless. This is actually a pretty easy combo.
Both d1 and d3 has horrible range. I stop using them when too frustrated about how they can never reach a d4 mashing Scrub zero. Try counterpoke with 4 into df2 lol it's awesome

Reactions: GAV

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
So is it better to d1 or to d3 in the poke game if your using Jacqui? I also thought you were supposed to use d1
It's situational. D1 is 7 frames and D3 is 8 frames. D1 has less range and is a mid. D3 has more range and is a low.

D1 is better to get out of pressure but D3 is better as a counterpoke. D3 low profiles as well. D1 is a good check if you are +2 (which almost everything is +2 on block with Jacqui).

Range on D1 is a problem. That's where D3 comes in.

Counterpoke with 4 is ok. Kind of awkward because you always have to cancel it into something and it can be riskier in some matchups.

Punish with this: 12 low rocket, run 4 up rocket F2U2 DU3, 4 BF4 for 36% midscreen meterless. This is actually a pretty easy combo.
Both d1 and d3 has horrible range. I stop using them when too frustrated about how they can never reach a d4 mashing Scrub zero. Try counterpoke with 4 into df2 lol it's awesome
I normally punish with a 33 low rocket, 12 air rocket, 11 BF4. That's a 40 meterless

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Hey guys. I had the pleasure of getting my ass kicked by CDjr online. I was very tempted to switching characters to see if I stood a better chance, but I refused because I really wish to learn Jacqui. He shared some helpful tips after whooping my ass, and since then I think I've become somewhat better with her. Tell me what you guys think. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You do a lot of jumping it wasn't really a problem on those games but towards the end I think CDjr started trying to anti air you as he kept getting hit by jump ins. If you had played more games I think you would be getting hit out of the air quite often