What's new

My Yellow Font Is Dead. Long Live The KMR.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So, after the divine intervention of an un-named party, and the realization that there will be no mastery of MK for Box until I discover the inner working of Kabal Fu and figure out how to properly pilot the master of extra-crispy chicken, I've decided it's finally time to sell my soul, abandon my morals, and devote all the time between now and NEC that hasn't already been sold to Cyrax and Sub-Zero to finally, FINALLY gaining true mastery over the undisputed King Of Kombat, Kabal.

I'm a whore. I'm a douche. I'm the devil. I don't care.
I want to fucking make good on my promise on winning NEC and becoming a champion that all of the MK community/universe can remember and respect for his commitment and borderline-madness-level devotion to his craft, and as the days, months, moons and almost-years have gone by, it's become almost inescapably clear that there's no way I'll be able to do that without his help.

Guide me, my masters. I am yours to mold, manipulate and unleash upon the world in your image.

REO K7L33THA CD jr DetroitBalln313 Perfect Legend

KABAL MASTER RACE <3

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Someone should make a sticky for the " guess what I'm picking up Kabal" threads.
I've been on the fence for a long, long time.
But I need a warrior desperately that's going to reinvigorate my passion and get me back on the right track towards victory, and all whores and tiers aside, I finally feel the devilish inspiration in my heart nd soul required to chase him.

Yeah, but why no yellow text?
Honestly? Because having to click that fucking button every time I have something constructive to say is lame.

Lol.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I think you can go without saying you've abandoned your morals lol. Kabal is good, but he isn't a guarantee out of pools or free wins lol. However I wish you luck Mr. Box
He isn't a guarantee, for certain, but he's the guy I've always wanted to fully pursue, but never felt I was truly good enough to make the best of. This is no longer the case. Limitations are for the dead.

Fuck you, I'm going to make it a mission to take you out of the tourney. CHARACTER LOYALTY FOREVER! *Hobbles away*
I look forward to it, my Chongoy brother. And don't forget, if the Crispy One doesn't get me through, there's always the Lin Kuei for me to fall back on :D.

Welcome to the Kuh-bawl army brother, you have been liberated of your false morals and have finally seen true enlightenment.
Wish you lived in America, Omega.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Lt. Box your disloyalty to the Lin Kuei will not go unpunished. I WILL SHOW NO MERCY! *Sektor flames*
*points to the two Lin Kuei soldiers still ahead of his crispy new master in his signature*

Just because I've sold my soul to attain supreme conquest doesn't mean I'll ever quit on the Kuei.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
*points to the two Lin Kuei soldiers still ahead of his crispy new master in his signature*

Just because I've sold my soul to attain supreme conquest doesn't mean I'll ever quit on the Kuei.
The lizard king fears none of these fools!! Bring on your shitty ninjas, and burn victims...in the end, they will be covered in slime and semen begging for their lives. Reptile will show no mercy. Prepare to have your head swallowed. (no pun intended)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
The lizard king fears none of these fools!! Bring on your shitty ninjas, and burn victims...in the end, they will be covered in slime and semen begging for their lives. Reptile will show no mercy. Prepare to have your head swallowed. (no pun intended)
LBSH, That pun was very much intended

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
100% serious here,
we should start a TYM pool on when Lt. Box will give up on kabal and switch mains again!!!
no offence intended to you sir, ya know im down with the box but if baraka got a buff every time i saw a status update from you about switchin mains, he himself would be kabal now