What's new

My thoughts on new Balance Patch

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
"Can't throw it as randomly"? How is losing a frame trap "not being able to throw it as randomly"? Says the one who uses a character who now has an unfuzzyable 50/50. Who's more random now?

And "cheap unblockable trait"? I'd love to see someone winning a tournament using that.

And the comparison to Kano is not in terms of tools. But in terms of the nerfs. Hell I'd make the Sub Zero comparison if that'd make you happy.

Sorry Mayo I love you but what you said was full of bull.
There's no way Deathstroke received as bad of a nerf as Kano, nor is he anywhere close to Kano tier. I don't think a little more recovery is so awful. And when I said cheap I meant no disrespect. It's cheap. Lots of characters have cheap stuff. My characters in Injustice and MK have had cheap stuff. It's the name of the game! I think his trait is pretty cool.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
There's no way Deathstroke received as bad of a nerf as Kano, nor is he anywhere close to Kano tier. I don't think a little more recovery is so awful. And when I said cheap I meant no disrespect. It's cheap. Lots of characters have cheap stuff. My characters in Injustice and MK have had cheap stuff. It's the name of the game! I think his trait is pretty cool.
Kano on his first nerf was preeeety bad. and I still wouldn't agree on the Trait being cheap. It's good if you actually are able to use it. But you can't. Not in a non-gimmicky way.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I
Ignorant at its finest. People outside of test your might. They said she need buff because she has no arsenal. You obviously don't play a lot of catwoman like I do
She is rushdown. If you cant make reads you cant play Catwoman. I have played more than you, researched more than you and most likely won more offline matches than you. So shut up, stop bitching and learn to play the game.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
The Grundy nerf is situational now... Not a big deal IMO....

Go ahead and get your 70% combos in during your opponents Silver Health bar, "kill him dead", then when your opponent can finally CLASH you after your killing him again, win the Clash (or lose it who cares) it just only stopped the death , then if your opponent tries to CLASH again, sorry ggs... 1 clash per match....

I get that its a "nerf" per se but it doesnt change that he dishes out insane dmg nor does it change any properties on the char itself...

I'm with pig. I think REO thinks he is gods gift to gaming. Maybe try not being so pompous to the community. Tom Brady does a good job of building the community. REO should take a page from his book.