What's new

Question My Stryker Brothers!!

Espio

Kokomo
We need to have a Stryker KOTH whenever PoliceBrutality gets back on console, all four of us:).

Also, yeah Rampage and I hold down the fort for New York's finest until PB gets back.

Gametime also plays him and I think Mike Metroid(though I don't think he plays on PSN much).

You'll be in for a very different experience fighting the two of us, Rampage and I play Stryker quite differently, which is cool:D,

Espio872 and Rampage254 (sorry for pointing fingers lol) are the PSN stryker fiends lol. They know their stuff for sure. I dont have a TV right now so we gonna have to battle on the vita if you have it.
<3

I tend to play with him offensively..so who ever specials better in offensive i guess...but i wanna gain knowledge from every1 bruh

Espio

Kokomo
I tend to play with him offensively..so who ever specials better in offensive i guess...but i wanna gain knowledge from every1 bruh

You'll have to play us both, I honestly couldn't tell you. Rampage is such a competent, techniqual Stryker player and he knows how to pressure very effectively with great mix ups so it's kind of hard to say. He also has great defense.

You'll have to play us both, I honestly couldn't tell you. Rampage is such a competent, techniqual Stryker player and he knows how to pressure very effectively with great mix ups so it's kind of hard to say. He also has great defense.
Cool...do you both have PS3's

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'll take on all you Strykers.

Not saying I'm gonna win, I just love the Liu MU. Fairly even I'd say, if not a little in Liu's favor.