What's new

General/Other My skarlet and cage at ATL Level up

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I post this here cause I really want skarlet feed back more than cage...however cage feed back will work too.

Please give me constructive feedback. I will post video as soon as they are up.

ryublaze

Noob
I only saw a few matches. I think you were using 1, 1, 4 a lot more instead of F2, 1, 2, 1+2. There were times when you had the opportunity to full combo punish but you did 1, 1, 4. Instead you can do F4, Red Dash, Down Slash, plus it has more range. Also anytime you catch your opponent in the air with 1, 1, 4 you can link that to Red Dash, Up Slash etc. Other than that and some blocked teleports, I think your Skarlet looks really nice for just picking her up.

P.S. I liked your D4, Red Dash mix-ups. :p

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I only saw a few matches. I think you were using 1, 1, 4 a lot more instead of F2, 1, 2, 1+2. There were times when you had the opportunity to full combo punish but you did 1, 1, 4. Instead you can do F4, Red Dash, Down Slash, plus it has more range. Also anytime you catch your opponent in the air with 1, 1, 4 you can link that to Red Dash, Up Slash etc. Other than that and some blocked teleports, I think your Skarlet looks really nice for just picking her up.

P.S. I liked your D4, Red Dash mix-ups. :p
Thank you sir. Yes the 114 is my version of a safe punish. Doing f4 to down slash is definately a good idea that i havnt thought of yet. I'm still figuring out how to use f4 and I have trouble hit confirming it into up slash unless it's AA. Cyuss didn't jump at all so I never got a chance to use it. I'm thinking I should use 21 up slash instead of f4 down slash just because it's easier to hit confirm.

I am always scared to use f2121+2 on kitana because of her hitbox. On sub I should have used it much more I agree. Yea the teleports were me kind of "feeling" them out. I'm still learning the best ways to use it and when it's safe as a wakeup and how to use it to move around. I'm glad ONE person saw it lol.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I post this here cause I really want skarlet feed back more than cage...however cage feed back will work too.

Please give me constructive feedback. I will post video as soon as they are up.
Sorry man I wasn't able to watch it live. I'll be watching for the vids though!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hey man, I watched a few fights of your Skarlet.

All I would say is that it will all come with time, but for now just focus on only doing your F2 string from a JIP, even from a blocked :ex dagger, it can be d1'd or Dd'd out of.

After this string, you have loads of time to let your red dash happen, and if the last hit of your F2 launches the opponent, then try to hit confirm into an Upslash.

Thats the only thing I can say man, all the rest is just more time with the character.

Hey talk to the az crew those guys pretty much all play her at high levels

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk