What's new

my sektor footage

at about the 12 minute mark i face a johnny cage on stream ..i had a hard time joining this koth cuz it kept dropping, and when i did get in there was pretty bad lag.. here is a match that had minimal lag but i still suffered during some lag spikes due to 1 or 2 dropped combos. I just started playing with these guys for fun but hope we can get the lag outta there to result in me not hurting my controller!

http://www.twitch.tv/bbushes/b/294454539

the rain bodies me in the second match, lag sucks and i never fought a good rain lol, bad matchup experience

* i did 1v1 that guy after that match shortly after and beat him about 8 times in a row with diff characters and sektor a few times, GG's though.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Ty, id like to see some of your cyrax play. He sounds like hes good! i always see you in the cyrax forums posting great stuff
Trust me i've been wanting to do it for quite some time, but couple the fact that i currently don't have xbl and the thought of playing with that irritating laggy connection ughhh:rant2:

But hey maybe i'll record some matches mid september when i buy a gold subscription for gears of war..:dance: