What's new

Match Footage My second Money Match of 2012

ryublaze

Noob
Great matches I could tell he didn't know the MU that well. I'm guessing you already knew the Jax MU from fighting Smith? Your spacing and AAs got a lot better.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Great matches I could tell he didn't know the MU that well. I'm guessing you already knew the Jax MU from fighting Smith? Your spacing and AAs got a lot better.
He told me he was ready, he gave me a lot of promises on FB and by phone, so i just took the challenge, but tbqh, it wasn't a MU problem, was more a execution, speed and reaction problem.

I got away with some stuffs because he couldn't punish me on the frames (iadd fails and bball comes out), so i didn't bother gettin more creative, just lamed him when he played jax and put his kabal in the corner to end the round as soon as possible.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Good fights. From this day forward, a ft10 will be referred to as an Angolan Duel.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
kabal needs to try and zone more with buzz saw
i have answers for that as well buddy, buzz saw, iaGB, i can handle ^^

But you're right, angolan players can't iaGB low enough yet, there is currently an army of 3 kabals that have a goal to dethrone the african Skarlet in 2013. While they're aiming to this, i'm actually rooting for them to level the hell up, so i can become even more experienced in this MU and overcome whatever they may come up with.

Vagney Set a goal do be the best Kabal, he wants to surpass REO, which he has as reference and idol.

Ary and Smith just picked Kabal to increase their chances to fight Skarlet, it seems impossible with the rest of the cast.