What's new

Video/Tutorial My recorded casuals Nikola_Zvezdara

hello guys,this is my offline matches with my friend who mainly use cyrax ,my main is jax,would appriciate some help tips how to improve my game...i have problems as u can see with crossups etc..u will notice...so what do u recommend me to improve on,i think my friend have really solid cyrax...enjoy guys :)

coolwhip

Noob
So I watched a bit of your first video. I noticed you learned how to blow up Cyrax's wake-up ragdoll. Good stuff.

However, try not to jump out of pressure. In MK9, this is a very bad habit. I noticed sometimes you pressure with Jax's standing 1. It works if your opponent likes to jump out a lot (it was catching your opponent mid air and you were converting), but players who know the match-up will be ducking against Jax and his standing 1 is a high so they'll blow it up. Abuse the F4 string against Cyrax since it doesn't whiff.

When the Cyrax player is AA'ing you with his standing 1, he's finishing his combo with a mid bomb, you need to tech roll that.

I'll have more comments when I watch more. If you ever want to play online, shoot me a PM, although I'm not sure about the quality of the our connection.

So I watched a bit of your first video. I noticed you learned how to blow up Cyrax's wake-up ragdoll. Good stuff.

However, try not to jump out of pressure. In MK9, this is a very bad habit. I noticed sometimes you pressure with Jax's standing 1. It works if your opponent likes to jump out a lot (it was catching your opponent mid air and you were converting), but players who know the match-up will be ducking against Jax and his standing 1 is a high so they'll blow it up. Abuse the F4 string against Cyrax since it doesn't whiff.

When the Cyrax player is AA'ing you with his standing 1, he's finishing his combo with a mid bomb, you need to tech roll that.

I'll have more comments when I watch more. If you ever want to play online, shoot me a PM, although I'm not sure about the quality of the our connection.
appriciate your reply for real...ill try not to jump out of pressure next time...second video is better
btw why is this guy crosses up succesful me alot ? cant find way to get out of it,thats like the only reason why i lost and if he caught me in net of course

Last edited: