What's new

Match-up Discussion My Raven MU Chart

Am I an idiot?

• Total voters

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Iceberg punishes Soul Crush (for full combo into vortex if she MBs). Slide goes under raven toss. Raven's wakeup game is bad, KF is better up close, KF could iceberg freely from full screen (outside of crush range), vortex in general, ect.

If it weren't for Demon Stance it'd be 3-7 but because of it I'd say it's 4-6 or maybe even closer to 4.5-5.5.
Sounds like slight advantage Kiler Frost.
I don't understand how Raven in that stance plays such an important role. You can preety much freely dash after blocking anything she does even though pillars are neutral and the grab is -7 they have over 20 frame startup.
If they form some kind of full screen frame trap, please enlighten me

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
the only mu i think i really agree with here is doomsday
this is one of the worst in the game
it sucks having single hit zoning against pure armor. its a joke really.

Blind_Man you find a solution to this mu or maybe an alt?

If Doomsday traits you can either combo himk with MB Pillars(hitstun) or just rush in. All you need to get is one d1 and he has to back up which opens up f222 into d1 and then his tait is gone.

MB Supernova should be MB 3'd every time, unless you whiff something. You can't zone much in this MU but you can certainly play footsies.

Definite 4-6 imo. People respect DD way too much.

Sounds like slight advantage Kiler Frost.
I don't understand how Raven in that stance plays such an important role. You can preety much freely dash after blocking anything she does even though pillars are neutral and the grab is -7 they have over 20 frame startup.
If they form some kind of full screen frame trap, please enlighten me
Pillar into soul crush is fast enough to catch your dash within range. so its a hard read gamble trap she can do to a lot of the cast still very risky but possible to read the dash, plus difference between s.c and slide range isn't too much, so may be risky to go for.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Before I forget OG Mannimal Raven does not have any 3-7s(Save maybe Batgirl, dont play that one often)

KF: B23 blows up slide on a read. If you know she is going to do it b23 to punish. In DS you can pressure with pillars and punish iceberg for full combo. In regular stance dont even zone, just try and play footsies.

Grundy: B23 blows up WCC, if you know he is going to do it then make it whiff with b23 and then pressure. Swamp Hands is slow enough you shouldnt have too much trouble with them. In DS wakeup teleport messes with his Oki big time. The only reason this is 4-6 is because of he out damages her so heavily. If you play smart you can easily win this MU.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
zaf supernova is punished by either fwd dash or back dash into a full combo. Preferable fwd dash because if doomsday doesn't mb supernova then you can soul crush him. In the neutral game doomsday should never supernova. Trait is a problem obviously and what zoidberg said is more or less what I was going to say. Mb venom is also a big problem because he gets in for free and is +6 on block. Demon stance is awesome because pillars can give doomsday trouble, it's harder for him to get in. Regular Raven kinda gets screwed because she can't zone him very effectively.

I agree with what Zoidberg747 says about mu numbers. All of her bad mus are only 4-6.

This character is amazing.