What's new

My Plans for MKX

Ok I talked about this awhile back but I need to refresh everyone's mind. I definitely want our community to be able to level up as much as possible and I want character's played to their max potential. I do not want to see a character get buffed when they are already good because no one tapped into their potential/ I do not want to see a character who is not that good get nerfed because people were not able to break them down and learn how to deal with them. I am a leader in this community in a way, but I would like to take my leadership to the next level and help everyone out in the process of doing that. So what I want to do is make a PM (all are welcome to join) where every character is represented and every character is broken down. I also want to have Skype discussions/ facebook discussions as well (and phone discussions work as well). So without anymore delay, let's get this going!!!!!!. Please leave ur Skype names/ facebook names in this thread and if you have any questions about this feel free to ask. I will create the PM today most likely to get it ready to go.
#YEEAAPPPP
#ITHASBEGUN

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@MITDJT

I was thinking during the MK9 days that we should have a thread for every match up like Dustloop does. But with 3 variations for each character that would mean a lot of threads so I'm not sure.

zaf

professor
You have my on facebook already
skype = lezafro
feel free to add me to the PM
I plan to completely flesh out the characters I play, and make sure people understand how to approach them when they need the help. Definitely really want to see this game played a lot before any changes are done.

I actually like nerfing a lot. People want every character to be top tier. I would nerf alot of chars in mk9 with hindsight. I don't like solving things by throwing armor at it (Sonya cw). The flash buffs were absurdly stupid and irresponsible and more nerfs were needed than not, that they did. But injustice goes beyond nerfs and buffs it was systemically flawed. My question is, why did I (90%) know ares was garbage day 1? Why did I think Martian and zod were broken day 1??How did the developer not see it??

Death stroke would be fine (not saying he wasn't over nerfednerfed) if it weren't for the op dlc and other chars having huge balance issues.

The majority of mk9 nerfs,like Cyrax bomb trap, kung Lao having pushback on spin, and ridiculous recovery and hit adv. on low hat were all justified.

It doesn't really bug me to bring characters closer to the median.

That being said, I'm all in for character exploration, I'm going hard this time, learning to punish everything I possibly can consistently.

That's if the game isn't doodoo.