What's new

My NW please some nice tips

Here are some of my most recent videos, Iv been using him for like 2 weeks, since there are not many vids of this fish, I do what I feel is ok, plz take it easy on me :D

Victor Guap vs Ragnar0kz28
Lalista vs Ragnar0kz28

He was better that I had expected him to be. I noticed in your set with guap you dropped a lot of combos. I also noticed lots of shoulder, can become predictable if used too often. Needs more hatchet. Other than that he was pretty solid. Good job man

HAHAHAHAHA exposed by a turbo controller hacker called PearlMonkey, right... this dude abuses all the lag tactics there are, all the online random advantages, and plays on a programable turbo controller, this nerd deserves a beating... I play the best Kano Iv seen offline, hes name is Victor Guapo, I do have a lot of match exp vs Kano whit Kitana, this fool PearlMonkey is a low life nerd that likes to cheat so I dont care what he posts.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
HAHAHAHAHA exposed by a turbo controller hacker called PearlMonkey, right... this dude abuses all the lag tactics there are, all the online random advantages, and plays on a programable turbo controller, this nerd deserves a beating... I play the best Kano Iv seen offline, hes name is Victor Guapo, I do have a lot of match exp vs Kano whit Kitana, this fool PearlMonkey is a low life nerd that likes to cheat so I dont care what he posts.
what does a turbo controller do for a fighting game? and there is no "cheating" in fighting games, sorry to burst your bubble

Gimmick

Noob
This is bull, but even if this was the case, why do you quit when your about to loose? just dont play him or quit as soon as the match starts.

Either way dude, your kinda of a douchebag. On your Youtube page you call people "[ban incoming]s, pussies, pathetic, [ban incoming] etc."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ragnar0kgt?feature=CAgQwRs=
if you want respect, you gotta give it bro

what does a turbo controller do for a fighting game? and there is no "cheating" in fighting games, sorry to burst your bubble
Lets see if you get off skills hitting 1 configured button.. for example instead of doing F D B F you hit 1 button that does all that, isnt it cheating? using a configurable turbo controller that uses skills whit 1 button you hit? , isnt abusing on lag tactics that wont work offline cheating? then go ahead and tell me what is cheating, I wont donate/gift wins to that nerd, I wish I could find this guy in real life and smash hes turbo controller into hes nerd face...
This is bull, but even if this was the case, why do you quit when your about to loose? just dont play him or quit as soon as the match starts.

Either way dude, your kinda of a douchebag. On your Youtube page you call people "[ban incoming]s, pussies, pathetic, [ban incoming] etc."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ragnar0kgt?feature=CAgQwRs=
if you want respect, you gotta give it bro
Dude thats not my youtube channel there where 4 ragnaroks playing this game z28 (me) gt (raul) gto (mss) and ss (donato) we where a clan even before MK came out http://www.youtube.com/user/jesusosorio9 this is the youtube acc I use, dont get it twisted. Everyone quit the game some time ago gto, stopped using ragnar0k and changed nick name, dont know about the rest.

I stopped playing online for some weeks now, and wont be back anytime soon, I will just eject disc when we get matched in a future, wont waste my time whit cheaters.

Lets go back to the point on giving me tips to use NW shall we?

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Lets see if you get off skills hitting 1 configured button.. for example instead of doing F D B F you hit 1 button that does all that, isnt it cheating? using a configurable turbo controller that uses skills whit 1 button you hit? , isnt abusing on lag tactics that wont work offline cheating? then go ahead and tell me what is cheating, I wont donate/gift wins to that nerd, I wish I could find this guy in real life and smash hes turbo controller into hes nerd face...
first of all a turbo controller is a controller that will rapidly press a button on a contoller by holding down said button. i have had said turbo controllers in my possesion at 1 point or another. you are talking about a modded controller. in which case is not possible. there is no possible ways to have a controller button do both directional buttons and a attack, unless the programers programed it into the game. said button would have no way of doing mutiple tasks with one push. even then all he is doing is specials so he discounts normals for specials? i dont see the argument in your case. as for the lag tactics, this is not cheating, but he has "adapted" per-say to the online mode and uses this to his advantage. extemely annoying? yes. cheating? no. get used to it because its part of the game or dont play online like a salty little boy.....:coffee:

first of all a turbo controller is a controller that will rapidly press a button on a contoller by holding down said button. i have had said turbo controllers in my possesion at 1 point or another. you are talking about a modded controller. in which case is not possible. there is no possible ways to have a controller button do both directional buttons and a attack, unless the programers programed it into the game. said button would have no way of doing mutiple tasks with one push. even then all he is doing is specials so he discounts normals for specials? i dont see the argument in your case. as for the lag tactics, this is not cheating, but he has "adapted" per-say to the online mode and uses this to his advantage. extemely annoying? yes. cheating? no. get used to it because its part of the game or dont play online like a salty little boy.....:coffee:
Actually a friend of mine had a programable turbo controller, I saw LIVE how he did Kung laos spin whit pressing 1 button, he configured this via USB on hes laptop, he used some weird program, even putting the frames each button imput should have, he said whit lots of work he can make full combos whit 1 button, but he needs to know all the frames and stuff, he uses it for another game tho, he was just showing how it works, also Ermacs instant fire ball, it comes off almost on the ground, I saw those 2 skills LIVE, whit hes controller, just for testing purpose. And yes I dropped online because of the lag tactics, online randoms and crap. As a Kitana player, Mileenas lag tactic anoyme, Ermacs lag tactics and general stuff that wont work offline so Im gone for some time.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Actually a friend of mine had a programable turbo controller, I saw LIVE how he did Kung laos spin whit pressing 1 button, he configured this via USB on hes laptop, he used some weird program, even putting the frames each button imput should have, he said whit lots of work he can make full combos whit 1 button, but he needs to know all the frames and stuff, he uses it for another game tho, he was just showing how it works, also Ermacs instant fire ball, it comes off almost on the ground, I saw those 2 skills LIVE, whit hes controller, just for testing purpose. And yes I dropped online because of the lag tactics, online randoms and crap. As a Kitana player, Mileenas lag tactic anoyme, Ermacs lag tactics and general stuff that wont work offline so Im gone for some time.
i did my research and while the program exsists, what makes you say he used said controller? and what makes your friend any better than him in using said program? and on a more personal note what can ermac do online that considered a lag tactic his moves are slow and punishable

Guys I know you've been waiting patiently for this guy to post something to flame him for. But ITT he's really wanting us to help him with nw. Can we at least drop the hate here?

i did my research and while the program exsists, what makes you say he used said controller? and what makes your friend any better than him in using said program? and on a more personal note what can ermac do online that considered a lag tactic his moves are slow and punishable
The guy I know DOESNT use this controller for MK9 he was just showing me how it works, he made all that in practice, Siliquos knows PearlMonkey he touldme by private he cheats, and it looks like it, the first time we met I was like WTF is going on, I encorage you to fight him, check it out yourself, every match weird stuff happen, 2 normal knifes at full screen, 1 knife is at half screen I jump and get hit by a normal ball, (recovery isnt as fast, this is not possible offline), connecting 2 uppballs in a row, Canceling a missed Ex ray, animation isnt even over and allready an upball come out you got to fight him before we keep talking, its pointless.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Do not rely so much on shoulder and use f3 pressure. Other than that, just work on better punishing and using higher damaging combos.

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Connecting 2 upballs in a row is possible in the corner. If I dial a knife and a straight ball immediately afterwards and you jumped the knife you will get hit by the straight ball. I have won rounds by whiffing an x-ray with Kano and upballing afterwards, you think you can punish or move in on him and you get hit by the upball, basic Kano shenanigans.

The Pearlmonkey guy is using a macro command/1 button input for the straight ball... so what? The input is unreliable and too slow to dial for air ball's to punish fast recovering projectiles. I get the input right most of the time, but when I don't, I get full comboed instead of getting my massive 8 % damage for jumping and air balling a projectile. Online, Kano's specials get a massive boost because they are hard to block and punish on reaction, all the other stuff you mentioned is just basic online BS that is just normal online MK with a shitty connection, the game is not even worth playing when there is so much lag that it fundamentally changes the game.

If you want to save yourself from further embarrasment you should upload matches of you playing as Kitana vs your friend Guapo's Kano. No offence man, but it's really hard to take anything you write seriously when you display this much ignorance.

peachyO

Noob
fine. advice for you, and your friend, from the great peachyO:

QUIT RAGE-QUITTING!! NO EXCUSES, EVER!! JUST STOP IT!! STOP IT!! there, with that out of the way...

for nightwolf:
1. quit spamming the shoulder charge!! it's extremely punishable if blocked, both the regular and the EN version can even be countered with a simple duck, uppercut before the second blow...no blocking required! yes your friend keeps falling for it, but against a good player you will not get far. use your hatchet for wake-ups instead of over-relying on the charge; it's fast, effective, and can lead to strong juggle combos;

2. quit using that combo so much!! you know, the dash, 1, dash, 1, dash, 1, etc. i see sooo many NW players use it; it's pointless. yes, it may be 8 hits, but 18% damage is paltry for how much work goes into it. instead, start a juggle using a series of 2 hatchets, b2, EN hatchet, and then finish off the combo with either dash, 1, 2, choke OR 2, shoulder charge, OR 1, arrow, shoulder charge. these are all far more damaging and easier to perform. for regular combos, try these:

a. b1,1, hatchet, hatchet, b2, EN hatchet, dash, 1, 2, choke (13 hits, 44% damage).
b. b2, 2, hatchet, hatchet, b2, EN hatchet, dash, b2, shoulder charge (9 hits, 43% damage).
c. f3, 1, hatchet, hatchet, 1, arrow, shoulder charge (7 hits, 31%, no meter).

3. i notice you didn't use NW's reflect. learn to use it. its timing is pretty forgiving, especially against slower projectiles like baraka's. the reflected projectile causes a number of potential traps. for example, if the foe tries to duck or block the projectile, use your lightning (or EN lightning, dash, hatchet, shoulder charge). if they jump from far range, use your EN arrow or shoulder charge. if they jump from mid/close range, counter with choke or (even better) a juggle combo starting with your hatchet. remember the EN version restores a good chunk of health, so use that option if you are low on life.

4. make better use of sweeps and the strings b2,2,1 and 1,2,2,1. they contain medium/overhead strikes; NW is weak in the mix-up game, so these are extra important.

for baraka:
1. COUNTER!! use the spinning blades and the chop chop to teach overly aggressive attackers a lesson. once the foe comes to you, don't just stand there there blocking waiting for someone to save you.

2. baraka has more overhead attacks than any other character...use them!!

3. b3,1 and b3,2 are low starters. they need to be used much more than your friend did.

4. use EN blade charge as a wakeup from afar, and spinning blades up close.

5. try these combos:

a. jip, 2,2,1+2, chop chop, en blade charge (12 hits, 36%
b. 2,2,1+2, dash, b2,1, blade charge or blade spark (8 hits, 32%)
c. b2,1, dash, b2, 1, dash, b2, 1, dash, blade charge (8 hits, 35%)

6. if the 2,1,2 or 2,1,1+2 strings get blocked, baraka recovers quickly enough to attempt a throw or a blade charge for added pressure...don't cease attacking just because the strings were blocked!!

as quan chi:

1. quit frivolously wasting meter!! it is needed for his runes!! meter should almost exclusively be save for them.
2. two of quan's best strings are b2,1 (most damaging) and b3, 1+2 (low/overhead mix-up) i didn't see either of them used. for that matter, i also didn't see u3 (overhead) all three cancel into his trance.
3. building meter by whiffing a sky drop and med rune after a trance is foolish. instead, whiff another trance, then a med rune. much more meter, and quan is in position to land a huge combo. if you are really quick, you can even whiff 2 trances in a row for superior meter building.
4. use the damn rune trap! after landing a sky drop, or performing the f1,2 or 2,1,2 strings (whether they land or not) use an EN close rune. it is unblockable and will stagger the enemy long enough to dash in and repeat the same sequence again...and again (if you have a full meter bar).
5. no spamming sky drop!! only use in combos or as anti-air; it's too slow to use naked. occasionally whiffing it by landing in front or behind the opponent and then going for the rune trap, however, is a good idea. the EN sky drop can be a good wake-up tool on an overly aggressive player if used sparingly, however.

Connecting 2 upballs in a row is possible in the corner. If I dial a knife and a straight ball immediately afterwards and you jumped the knife you will get hit by the straight ball. I have won rounds by whiffing an x-ray with Kano and upballing afterwards, you think you can punish or move in on him and you get hit by the upball, basic Kano shenanigans.

The Pearlmonkey guy is using a macro command/1 button input for the straight ball... so what? The input is unreliable and too slow to dial for air ball's to punish fast recovering projectiles. I get the input right most of the time, but when I don't, I get full comboed instead of getting my massive 8 % damage for jumping and air balling a projectile. Online, Kano's specials get a massive boost because they are hard to block and punish on reaction, all the other stuff you mentioned is just basic online BS that is just normal online MK with a shitty connection, the game is not even worth playing when there is so much lag that it fundamentally changes the game.

If you want to save yourself from further embarrasment you should upload matches of you playing as Kitana vs your friend Guapo's Kano. No offence man, but it's really hard to take anything you write seriously when you display this much ignorance.
you cant cancell an EX ray I mean I jump he does EX ray and, the animation isnt even half way he does upball, we tryed this offline in practice, it cant be done, also when you jump a knife at mid screen on reaction he inmediatelly did a normal ball, we did this in practice too, recovery just wont allow it, connecting 2 upballs at normal screen cant be done either.

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
you cant cancell an EX ray I mean I jump he does EX ray and, the animation isnt even half way he does upball, we tryed this offline in practice, it cant be done, also when you jump a knife at mid screen on reaction he inmediatelly did a normal ball, we did this in practice too, recovery just wont allow it, connecting 2 upballs at normal screen cant be done either.
There is no reason for you to play online if you have an offline scene and if you do, only play people here from tym or friends. I haven't played in chat rooms for ages and I'll never play ranked.

Ragequitting for whatever reasons will give you a bad reputation though, just don't do it, it undermines your credibility as a player and people will stop showing you any respect.

There is no reason for you to play online if you have an offline scene and if you do, only play people here from tym or friends. I haven't played in chat rooms for ages and I'll never play ranked.

Ragequitting for whatever reasons will give you a bad reputation though, just don't do it, it undermines your credibility as a player and people will stop showing you any respect.
Yeah your right I got a desent offline scene no need to play cheating nerds online, once my internet platform is fixed Ill test online again, wont be any time soon, I play ranked to warm up and get used again to online, then I go to the chat rooms and type: challengeme pros only, thats all Iv lost to several good people, m2dave, khaotic, mr.mileena, rambat, hokeymaskkilla (even tho he abuses Ermacs lag tactics), I do not quit on them, just I wont donate wins to cheaters, so that PearlMoneky nerd can go die alone whit his programable turbocontroller, too bad he will never dare to go to an offline tournament because he knows he cant use that controller nor abuse lag tactics.