What's new

Match Footage - Blood God My New Main Character

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Just like the title states Kotal Kahn has become my new main character, and I would like some feedback from the top Kotal players or anybody really knows the character. Below is about 4 hours of footage with my 2 week old Kotal.

At first I preferred Sun God, but after this long set with Blood God I now know which variation I will main. So please @Mr Aquaman @IIWade3II and other Kotal Kahn players please teach me the ways.

In the footage below I face a local player @Gustavness showing off his Displacer Raiden, a character he is also just learning.

(Skip to 2:40:00 for non stop matches)

Last edited:

mattnin

Noob
Nice Kotal Ryan. Your footsies and combos look good so far. It's awesome to have another pro pick up Blood God! I can't wait to see what you do with him in the future. One thing I noticed that could be improved is getting totems out more frequently. There are a lot opportunities during footsies to get totems out safely like 'd4, totem', or during the b1 combos.

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
I learned a few things during this session. will work on patching some holes and changing some things i thought were good but werent. thanks for the games Ryan :)

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Nice Kotal Ryan. Your footsies and combos look good so far. It's awesome to have another pro pick up Blood God! I can't wait to see what you do with him in the future. One thing I noticed that could be improved is getting totems out more frequently. There are a lot opportunities during footsies to get totems out safely like 'd4, totem', or during the b1 combos.
Yeah, I know that is one thing I have to work on. Another thing that I noticed is that I need to use F1B2 as a punish more than just F2.