What's new

My New Character rankings

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
you want to really know why reptiles do well in tournament? not only is the char top 10, but also the reptile players themselves have figured out better ways to get wins. You act like the players a high lvl reptile like showtime or me play dnt know how to play repitle LOL, so i guess i beat top players at mlg and evo bcuz they dnt know how to fight reptile................ smh.
No, you guys get far because you're good players that actually use Reptile extremely well. But no shit, a bunch of people lose to Reptile still because they still aren't remotely prepared for him. Chris G plays a very early game Reptile and gets far because he's a good FG player and what I said above. He almost beat Dave at EVO...I beat Clint at MLG.

Again, people say they can play Reptile, but have no idea what to do. A lot of top players have somewhat of an idea.

Stop trying to turn this into me saying you're not good. The fuck? You place top 8 with Scorpion lmao. No way I'd say you're not good. I just personally think you guys underestimate exactly how good of players you are.

Lmao ok "oh great one".
lol your free ass. You not rdy to hang with the big boys, you think you are but your aren't. I love trash talk though because I love shutting ppl like you up on the regular. So keep on going, bcuz I'm going to shut u up and I dnt want to hear anything from you. I'll pop off too, so dnt get salty about that either, which you will anyways bcuz I dnt care how ppl feel when they are talking trash. I love how ppl in this community try to doubt ppl who have the results, you dnt have the results and you aren't better than me, so basically you just talking like you a top player or something, but you aren't.

No, you guys get far because you're good players that actually use Reptile extremely well. But no shit, a bunch of people lose to Reptile still because they still aren't remotely prepared for him. Chris G plays a very early game Reptile and gets far because he's a good FG player and what I said above. He almost beat Dave at EVO...I beat Clint at MLG.

Again, people say they can play Reptile, but have no idea what to do. A lot of top players have somewhat of an idea.

Stop trying to turn this into me saying you're not good. The fuck? You place top 8 with Scorpion lmao. No way I'd say you're not good. I just personally think you guys underestimate exactly how good of players you are.
uh i dnt underestimate my skills, nvr have nvr will. I do, however, let ppl know how good a char is and what chars get downplayed. Reptile is one of them, and I am just saying that I dnt beat ppl with reptile due to their lack of knowledge on how to fight him. I beat them bcuz I'm good and reptile has alot of tools and things to help make him a char that doesn't have to worry about losing 7 3 to a char. Also by the things I have said in threads, I'd think you'd know that I dnt underestimate my skills lol. Anyways though, I was just making sure. Some ppl try and do that stupid stuff and doubt me even after my results, and that is probably why I just wanted to make sure. But i get your point so my bad for the assumption lol, I just get irritated sometimes with ppl on this site.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
uh i dnt underestimate my skills, nvr have nvr will. I do, however, let ppl know how good a char is and what chars get downplayed. Reptile is one of them, and I am just saying that I dnt beat ppl with reptile due to their lack of knowledge on how to fight him. I beat them bcuz I'm good and reptile has alot of tools and things to help make him a char that doesn't have to worry about losing 7 3 to a char. Also by the things I have said in threads, I'd think you'd know that I dnt underestimate my skills lol. Anyways though, I was just making sure. Some ppl try and do that stupid stuff and doubt me even after my results, and that is probably why I just wanted to make sure. But i get your point so my bad for the assumption lol, I just get irritated sometimes with ppl on this site.
Im not doubting you, i know yer good. You just assume because you have never heard of me or seen me at a tourny lately that im trash, and i will play to prove otherwise.

Im not doubting you, i know yer good. You just assume because you have never heard of me or seen me at a tourny lately that im trash, and i will play to prove otherwise.
nah u trying to mess with the wrong guy bro, and you know when ppl try and talk about me, I mean buisiness. I dnt need to assume anything, I just know you not rdy for me. I'll bust out a char like jade and be able to give u problems or win on you. I'll use whoever bro, dnt matter to me. If you trying to run that MM, we can run that. I'm not going to sit here and let someone even try and think that I dnt know what i'm talking about with reptile or any char that I use alot for that matter.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
nah u trying to mess with the wrong guy bro, and you know when ppl try and talk about me, I mean buisiness. I dnt need to assume anything, I just know you not rdy for me. I'll bust out a char like jade and be able to give u problems or win on you. I'll use whoever bro, dnt matter to me. If you trying to run that MM, we can run that. I'm not going to sit here and let someone even try and think that I dnt know what i'm talking about with reptile or any char that I use alot for that matter.
Omg dude, if you can quote the part in this thread that says you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, then please do so. I didn't, you just told me I was wrong, threw out oh i was top 8 evo and top 16 mlg called me garbage and that was it haha. I got np with a MM, but it won't be because I have any kind of beef with you as a player

Omg dude, if you can quote the part in this thread that says you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, then please do so. I didn't, you just told me I was wrong, threw out oh i was top 8 evo and top 16 mlg called me garbage and that was it haha. I got np with a MM, but it won't be because I have any kind of beef with you as a yer.
no idea what I'm talking about? LMAO LBSH, I said ppl need to stop with this ridiculous downplay of Reptile, and you got mad and tried to talk trash. You started with this, "Oh i have got top 8 with reptile stuff" so I threw out my results too. You should know better than to say stuff like that around me, bcuz I have done this to many. You know I dnt care about going back and forth with ppl because i have been doing it for months. You could've kept it simple and said I have reptile this low bcuz of blank, but you wanted to say something other than that. Also I know what i'm talking when i say reptile is top 10.

Omg dude, if you can quote the part in this thread that says you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, then please do so. I didn't, you just told me I was wrong, threw out oh i was top 8 evo and top 16 mlg called me garbage and that was it haha. I got np with a MM, but it won't be because I have any kind of beef with you as a player
but we can just end this right now, bcuz you obviously aren't trying to run no MM or anything like that. Delete posts if u must, whatever you got to do. Just watch what you say when you reply to one of my messages, i take it how i see it. It looked like you were coming at me, so I responded how I felt.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
but we can just end this right now, bcuz you obviously aren't trying to run no MM or anything like that. Delete posts if u must, whatever you got to do. Just watch what you say when you reply to one of my messages, i take it how i see it. It looked like you were coming at me, so I responded how I felt.
Dude you aren't reading my post right now haha. I said tell me where i said you are clueless about the character. Top 8 at evo you better know something right? Right. As for the money match, I will still gladly run it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Dude you aren't reading my post right now haha. I said tell me where i said you are clueless about the character. Top 8 at evo you better know something right? Right. As for the money match, I will still gladly run it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
I never said that you told me I was clueless about Reptile. You did however say" Oh I have top got top 8 with reptile, so it isn't like I'm some scrub off the street" something in the terms of that is what you said. My post before you said that was that this downplay of reptile bs and him not being top 10 needs to stop, bcuz you are incorrectly informing the ppl of this community about that char. Leave the reptile info on where he is on a tier list to me and Showtime, we know better than all how good he is and that is something I guarentee ppl will agree with.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I never said that you told me I was clueless about Reptile. You did however say" Oh I have top got top 8 with reptile, so it isn't like I'm some scrub off the street" something in the terms of that is what you said. My post before you said that was that this downplay of reptile bs and him not being top 10 needs to stop, bcuz you are incorrectly informing the ppl of this community about that char. Leave the reptile info on where he is on a tier list to me and Showtime, we know better than all how good he is and that is something I guarentee ppl will agree with.
This is where I have the issue dude, and is exactly why I said what I said. You and showtime aren't the only two people who know about the character is all I am saying. Just because my opinion about him is different doesn't mean isn't justified and that I don't have the knowledge to back up my beliefs about his placement on my list.

This is where I have the issue dude, and is exactly why I said what I said. You and showtime aren't the only two people who know about the character is all I am saying. Just because my opinion about him is different doesn't mean isn't justified and that I don't have the knowledge to back up my beliefs about his placement on my list.
no what I mean is that my opinion is more justified and should be the one ppl go by. Think about kenshi, who's opinion is obviously going to be better, Pig or me? Obviously him because he has went to alot of majors with him nd placed high. You acting like I'm saying reptile beats kabal 6 4, has no bad mus, and is top 3 LMAO I'm letting ppl no he is top 10. The downplay of reptile is ridiculous, and I'm not the only player who agrees that he is downplayed. I never said you can't have your opinion, but I dnt want ppl thinking reptile is out of top 10 when he is top 10. I'll give you another example, if someone said jax was 19 on the tier list and tyrant said he was 12 on the list, who do you think ppl are going to listen to or should listend to?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
no what I mean is that my opinion is more justified and should be the one ppl go by. Think about kenshi, who's opinion is obviously going to be better, Pig or me? Obviously him because he has went to alot of majors with him nd placed high. You acting like I'm saying reptile beats kabal 6 4, has no bad mus, and is top 3 LMAO I'm letting ppl no he is top 10. The downplay of reptile is ridiculous, and I'm not the only player who agrees that he is downplayed. I never said you can't have your opinion, but I dnt want ppl thinking reptile is out of top 10 when he is top 10. I'll give you another example, if someone said jax was 19 on the tier list and tyrant said he was 12 on the list, who do you think ppl are going to listen to or should listend to?
I guess the only way this conversation is really going to end is that we are going to have to agree to disagree my friend haha. I totally know what you are saying, but as for your opinion on the character, I don't agree with it. That's it, nothing more nothing less.

I guess the only way this conversation is really going to end is that we are going to have to agree to disagree my friend haha. I totally know what you are saying, but as for your opinion on the character, I don't agree with it. That's it, nothing more nothing less.
I guess so haha, I have no problem with you disagreeing with me. I got my opinion, you got yours haha. Either way, we both know Reptile is a good char and is very tournament viable, and that's the general truth we can agree on for sure.

THTB

When I say underestimate, I don't mean you say you're not good. I mean you say you're good, but overstate numbers because you are that good. I'm basically saying you're even better of a player than even you give yourself credit for. You are an extremely good player, even better than you yourself know.

Either way I'm complimenting you a lot lol

When I say underestimate, I don't mean you say you're not good. I mean you say you're good, but overstate numbers because you are that good. I'm basically saying you're even better of a player than even you give yourself credit for. You are an extremely good player, even better than you yourself know.

Either way I'm complimenting you a lot lol
ahh i see now what you mean, thanks for the clear up bro. I just have much love for reptile lol nd I have him top 10, but u nd others are open to ur opinions nd I'll respect that. I misinterpreted your reply haha.

When Reptile players stop being over-conscious about stuff that's never gonna happen in the Sektor matchup, then they'll realize why it's 5-5.

Also, lol @ "everyones jumping back on the Lao bandwagon for no reason", LBSH, everyone jumped OFF the Lao bandwagon for no reason.
So true lol

THTB

When Reptile players stop being over-conscious about stuff that's never gonna happen in the Sektor matchup, then they'll realize why it's 5-5.
Only replying because I saw it in Casey's post.

I didn't even know a Reptile put this matchup against him. I've never, ever seen this as any better/worse than 5-5.

McNasty

Moist.
Good list heres my variation:

1. Kabal
2. Kenshi
3. Kung Lao
4. Freddy
5. Skarlet
6. Sonya
7. Cyrax
8. Smoke
9. Cage