What's new

My MLG Experience (Shoutouts, Videos, Pics, etc)

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Still tired from last weekends madness. But seriously it was probably the most fun I've ever had in such a short time. I play SO MANY casuals, vs at least 25-30 different people over the course of the weekend. But the best part was I could tell all these people loved this game as much as me.

I left early Thursday morning via 5 hour Greyhound ride to Dallas. The trip itself was pretty calm and uneventful. Shoutouts to Greyhounds on bus wifi and laptops. Shoutouts to Beef Supreme for picking me up and bringing me to the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel and went to Pigs room for a while. All the guys there welcomed us and were super cool. Pig is one top player that is definitely not Hollywood. Had some fun matches vs his Freddy and Glass Sword's smoke. Tyler Lantern BODIED me with Reptile. lol

Then we met up with BTK and Grolarbear in our hotel room. I just wanna say EVERYONE in room 959 was cool as shit. It was awesome to play games and party with you all. Shoutouts to BTK's huge bottle of Bacardi that we DID finish by Sunday.

Day one of the tourney I played my roomate BTK HY3NA and DR Gross. I managed to do well vs HY3NA by laming him out in the worst way possible with iagb's. Then when it came time to play vs Gross I was HELLA nervous. Cuz I mean this was the guy who 3-0'd PL. And his Sektor is one of the best I've ever played. I was putting up a fight vs him and managed to take a game, but I kinda freaked out with EX dashes at the end and he beat me 3-1. Emo level high that night. Went back to the hotel and passed out with like 30 dudes in our room.

Day two of the tourney I was rested and ready. I had no idea who I'd be facing so I was hella nervous. I saw the bracket and was like who is Daniel Name, and someone told me that it was DJ L Toro and he used Kitana. I played pretty well vs Toro managed to punish alot of Lao tele's with reverse ex dashes or njp's so was happy with how that went cuz I used to get blown up by Lao tele 3 alot. Then I got the tourney match I really wanted vs Revolver. Me and Rev play alot online and he's one of my favorite opponents to fight. Our set was pretty good, but I was a bit off and just couldn't win a game. Most were damn close though. But we've had much better sets and I'm dissapointed I couldn't at least make it 3-2. But I do wanna say Revolver is a great Kitana and doesn't get the respect he deserves. If anyone had to eliminate me from Dallas I'm glad it was him.

So I went 2-2, which was a big step up from my previous 0-2 exploits in tourneys. I wasn't exactly happy with it, but I was content. I went to one of the biggest MK tournaments in the world and didn't get blown up. I did pretty well in casuals also. Oh and shoutouts to Gross who came up to me and said I was a good player and wanted to play casuals vs me. We ended up playing for like an hour while top 8 was going on. Had some awesome matches. His Smoke is NASTY!

So after the tourney Saturday the party was on! Back to our room for Drunken KOTH (Which I was winning btw). Also shoutouts to this old man in an elevator who was telling us computers were evil and Obama was gonna get us. Oh and shoutouts to smoking on the balcony of the Omni at 2am with tons of neon lights and an amazing skyline while drunk. Then back to playing casuals all night til 6am. WoundCowboy BODIED me :(

In closing I don't wanna make a big shoutouts list because its impossible. If I spoke to you or played you at all this past weekend you are cool and shoutouts to you. If not, you're a trash bitch (lol j/k).