What's new

My Little Pony, Fighting is Magic

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
when can u play this? i simply have to try it out, nice find lol

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
As i posted in the MKU thread, ill probably be maining Rarity out of the mane 6.
Should they include the BG 6, ill main Vinyl or Trixie.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I have been waiting months for this.....
I demand a release date....
And an explanation as to how someone plays this on a PC / Mac....

What the fuck are these things even off of? I see them everywhere lol but idk what they are even from. Is it like a cartoon or something?
Yes, a cartoon; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Season 2, episode three: Lesson Zero. Just a note; the lavender pony is OCD like that.

This just makes me smh sometimes.
i did not foresee this....
This is the first sign of the Apocalypse. It is the horn than summons the 4 Horsemen. True story.
Mine countenance whereupon I read these posts:

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
What the fuck are these things even off of? I see them everywhere lol but idk what they are even from. Is it like a cartoon or something?
If you don't know what these are off of, then I tip my hat to you, you are innocent...for now.

Yea, I learned about this sometime ago and wanted to get it, apparently they've spent a WHOLE bunch of time on it. Couple of years, so it should be good. I'm pretty sure they presented it at EVO 2012, and plan on trying to have it for EVO 2013. Either way, I'm hyped for this game.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Maining Rarity once it comes out. I know who my sub will be but she'll be a DLC character so I have to wait even longer. :(

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Derpy Hooves must be playable....
In all of her original, season one cross-eyed glory.

Glass Sword

Nobody
You are all scrubs because I went to Canterlot Gardens to play in the beta tournament for this game!
I got rocked because the line was too long and I fought a marvel player who immediately knew how to combo when I had almost gotten it down despite had only played 4 games so about 5 minutes lol. Seriously though going to mane Twilight since she is best pony.
When Trixe is announced however (Do not doubt she will be in the game because she WILL BE) I will mane her for life. MK and MLP that is about all I can handle. If anybody has any questions about how the beta was you can ask me.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
You are all scrubs because I went to Canterlot Gardens to play in the beta tournament for this game!
I got rocked because the line was too long and I fought a marvel player who immediately knew how to combo when I had almost gotten it down despite had only played 4 games so about 5 minutes lol. Seriously though going to mane Twilight since she is best pony.
When Trixe is announced however (Do not doubt she will be in the game because she WILL BE) I will mane her for life. MK and MLP that is about all I can handle. If anybody has any questions about how the beta was you can ask me.
1. Both Twi & Trixie are my potential manes.
2. TELL ME EVERYTHING