What's new

My Latest Sig

Justice

Noob
I just thought I'd post this and see what you guys thought of it. Constructive criticisms are most welcome :)

it's not bad. the c4d doesn't really flow much, those flowers(?) either.. the text is kinda obscured. look into flow along with lighting and composition.

oh and look into the rule of thirds

Justice

Noob
Thanks for the wonderful advice guys! I've gone back and tried again but I couldn't re-create the colouring that I liked so much in this one :'( The text was a clipping mask I forgot to duplicate to make it a little more visible. Working on a new sig that I hope you guys will like better :)

[MENTION=8741]RTO Toxic[/MENTION]: I'll do my best :D Just let me know what ya want and we'll getcha a logo :cheers:

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Thanks for the wonderful advice guys! I've gone back and tried again but I couldn't re-create the colouring that I liked so much in this one :'( The text was a clipping mask I forgot to duplicate to make it a little more visible. Working on a new sig that I hope you guys will like better :)

[MENTION=8741]RTO Toxic[/MENTION]: I'll do my best :D Just let me know what ya want and we'll getcha a logo :cheers:
ahhhh so much bueno<3
I'm thinking of a Retro looking face, think of Fallout style, and cursive style writing saying "Ream Retro." Just a simple circle style logo with the text and picture of the guy maybe holding a ps2 pad or something.

axeman87

Noob
it's not bad. the c4d doesn't really flow much, those flowers(?) either.. the text is kinda obscured. look into flow along with lighting and composition.

oh and look into the rule of thirds
This. Move Sonya to the left or right. Middle of the middle. Personally, I would think about the concept and theme of the charater. She shoots pink thingies so I would utilize that colour for Sonya.