What's new

Combo List - Mileena My (insane) kombos for my main

What's up (the ceiling, I know...)!

I've created a spreadsheed for all the kombos I use with the sharp-teethed, sexy witch. Just so you know, they're not just the wimpy ones like "db4, u2, u4" or something - most of these even I struggle A LOT with. That's even though I've been using her as my main for - what? - 2 years now. Here's the folder on Mediafire: Link

Currently, I haven't got a video going through all the kombos, but I think I'm gonna make one - uh... sometime... yeah... uh...
EDIT: I have made a video! Here it is:
(If the quality is 360p, keep refreshing the page. It's the buffering.)

I can write down everything here, too, if needed or requested. I don't think so, however, since I saved the document as a XLSX (Office) and as a ODS (OpenOffice) file, so that everyone can open it.

Some feedback on the kombos would be appreciated.

See ya'll
DeBeden

Last edited:
Now that I watched the video, I'm very sorry to say that:
in a polite way: your combos are not optimal, there's a lot of room for improvement, you should lab more
in a very rude way: you suck. really really suck

Parasurama

Dragon
What's up (the ceiling, I know...)!

I've created a spreadsheed for all the kombos I use with the sharp-teethed, sexy witch. Just so you know, they're not just the wimpy ones like "db4, u2, u4" or something - most of these even I struggle A LOT with. That's even though I've been using her as my main for - what? - 2 years now. Here's the folder on Mediafire: Link

Currently, I haven't got a video going through all the kombos, but I think I'm gonna make one - uh... sometime... yeah... uh...
EDIT: I have made a video! Here it is:
(If the quality is 360p, keep refreshing the page. It's the buffering.)

I can write down everything here, too, if needed or requested. I don't think so, however, since I saved the document as a XLSX (Office) and as a ODS (OpenOffice) file, so that everyone can open it.

Some feedback on the kombos would be appreciated.

See ya'll
DeBeden

Thanks for making the vid and the post - why do you call it ''insane''?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Dude 34% midscreen for a bar? You can get that without meter?
You need to learn this combo for piercing:
Midscreen - 123 or 21 or b12xxRoll, jump BACK 3xxTelekickxxSai, b12xxLow sai

Also in the corner after doing a roll, quickly do a slight run under the opponent and d2 to keep corner position and get bigger combos.

and stop using F44, it's punishable and pointless.
You can end combos in 21u4 or 4U3,1+2 for good hit advantage