What's new

My Injustice 2 "Pre-Launch Character Hype" tier list

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Bane, Firestorm, Dr Fate, Atrocitus, Reverse Flash, Green Arrow

Really eager to test these guys all out. Watch me end up a Robin main somehow.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
As an Aquaman main

Can confirm

Am fucking pissed at how little of him I've seen.

Also, super pissed at his INCREDIBLE nerfs. What's this meter burn for combos bullshit?

Eat me

S: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Scarecrow
A: Bane, Flash, and Joker. i was talking some trash after the Joker reveal, but the more I see of him, the more I'm kind of getting hyped for him.
B: The rest.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
As an Aquaman main

Can confirm

Am fucking pissed at how little of him I've seen.

Also, super pissed at his INCREDIBLE nerfs. What's this meter burn for combos bullshit?

Eat me
Something that almost everyone has to do in the game now to get combos? They have to use resources for actual damage, you don't get to be an exception to that.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
To play:
S+ - Killer Frost
S - Green Arrow, Grodd
A - Flash, Batman

To watch, and get shit on by the inevitably dirty swag they have:
S - Poison Ivy, Scarecrow
A - Joker, Dr Fate, Captain Cold

The "Wow these look super disappointing and I'm really let down because I was hyped":
S - Blue Beetle aka the Identity Crisis Beetle
A - Firestorm aka his favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla and he only fucks missionary
B - Robin aka Fuck off Ninjutsu Scorpion, what have you done with Dick Grayson?!
C - Wonder Woman aka that hoe's trait got Joan Rivers'd

On a serious note its funny how I find myself getting most hyped for maining legacy characters. Now that my main isn't coming back I finally have room to really appreciate the playstyle and swag of characters like Batman and some of them just look so polished and properly normalized. Also flash skins ffffffuuuuck
So, you have no tolerance for Latinos, Blacks who bond with old men, snot-nosed children of dubious Arabian descent or women with Y-chromosome disorders and poor acting skills. Noted for Classification.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I generally hate playing as zoners, but Firestorm intrigued me since he was one of my favorites as a kid. I liked that he was a naive kid that didn't know what he was doing almost all of the time, but got by on talent and youthful exuberance.

The laat zoner I was any good with was Tam Tam.

Scarecrow looks like that dude though.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Ivy borrows the power that Swamp Thing basically is. Ivy is a basic (plant) bitch.
I don't follow your logic. If swamp thing is made of plants and ivy controls plants then swamp thing would be the bitch in this relationship

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't follow your logic. If swamp thing is made of plants and ivy controls plants then swamp thing would be the bitch in this relationship
The Green is the force that connects all plants and nature. Characters that can tap into the green can control plants, Ivy for example, but Swamp Thing is the Champion of the Green and is essentially the Green itself.

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
Sub-Zero and Captain Cold will be A+ and A tier characters. Counter-picks to characters. Sub will be broken Day1 and then nerfed to near extinction after the first year.