What's new

My idea for Nightwolf for KP3

I never liked Nightwolf, but I got an idea how to make him awesome with variation system. Make him have different animal companion in each variation by his side - a wolf, an eagle, and some other animal or magic-based variation.

He could order his wolf to attack opponent similar to Galford from Samurai Shodown, or grab eagle`s claws for transportation over stage.

What do you think?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I never liked Nightwolf, but I got an idea how to make him awesome with variation system. Make him have different animal companion in each variation by his side - a wolf, an eagle, and some other animal or magic-based variation.

He could order his wolf to attack opponent similar to Galford from Samurai Shodown, or grab eagle`s claws for transportation over stage.

What do you think?
Me likes!

1) Wolf Spirit
2) Hawk Spirit
3) Axe Spirit

This guy is an Indian, so it's to expect. If he do the Galford stuff, then me likes much more.

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
That's cool.

I would have gave him a lightning variation and a spirit weapons variation. I think him having all the spirit animals in one variation would be dope though.

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
I love the character idea! I could see graphically how this would look impressive too. Kinda like how Tekken's Unknown has the wolf spirit floating near her. Shit, I want this so bad.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

What do you think?
I think after all the Nakoruru is Top Tier stuff in KOF 14 due to the bird that it'd be traumatizing and thus probably be right up NRS's alley. They've had Zod's monster, Ferrah tactics, puggles and now Dexstar so they could probably do a character on this. Given his shoulder ram I could see the pressure game of summoning a critter and then pressuring being really good for cornering with him.