What's new

My First Tourny, TFC

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Living only 30 minutes from Raleigh NC, The Fall Classic is a perfect tournament for me to attend without breaking the bank and I think will give me a better understanding of the tournament scene.

Since the event is only 2 months from now (September 11th-13th) I am on the grind to try and learn as much as I can (MUs, frame data, and other characters move sets.)

I usually have a weekly meetup with about 4 guys in Raleigh, but recently we have not been meeting up. If anyone is in the area that is willing to play (preferably offline) let me know so we can play and level up!

Local people in the area (that I am aware of):

GRieVeR_SKeiTH - Raleigh
Furbe - Chapel Hill
AK coolcmcgee - 1hr from Raleigh
↓ 1 - Morrisville
Ermak - Durham
GNice4U - Raleigh
wessygator - Raleigh
quandaghost - Youngsville

I guess the main point of this thread is to ask the community is there anything I should expect while attending my first event? Any tips will be much appreciated.

Also if anyone is planning on going to TFC post here and let me know I love meeting new people to play with and I would like to get some casuals in with some good players.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Yeah man tfc is in raleigh I'm actually not on psn I'm on xbl, but I do use Skype a lot of the time with people for that very reason if you want I can give you that just let me know man