What's new

Match Footage My first Toasty Boost

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Smarrgasm take the final hit of the F2,1,2,1+2 string that keeps jailing you and you'll get launched at a very low height. From that, tech roll. Skarlet will waste a bar of meter and her pressure will end.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Smarrgasm take the final hit of the F2,1,2,1+2 string that keeps jailing you and you'll get launched at a very low height. From that, tech roll. Skarlet will waste a bar of meter and her pressure will end.
I <3 you. Once he notices me doing this though he can confirm to slide upslash though right?
I started to get hit to test it and had mixed results.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I <3 you. Once he notices me doing this though he can confirm to slide upslash though right?
I started to get hit to test it and had mixed results.
Yeah well that's the problem with Skarlet. Here's the back and forth:

You get locked into a F2,1,2,1+2 EX DC loop 4 times in a row and take ~40% pure CHIP damage. You say "fuck that"
You start taking the 2 in 1+2. Skarlet whiffs one EX dagger, and thinks to herself HMMMM
You take the 2 in 1+2, Skarlet Red Dash's into Up Slash and at least finishes the combo for some more damage.
You say OKLOL I'm gonna duck block the F2,1,2,1+2 and poke out the red dash up slash and counter-pressure
Skarlet has the last laugh (in some ways) with putting you in a guessing game by doing an EX Red Dash after the F2,1,2,1+2. It becomes anyone's game at this point, since she can only gaurantee hitting you out of your poke with EX Dash into EX Down Slash.

It's messy, and Skarlet is the one putting the pressure on so, in theory, she has at least the mental advantage and in most cases the frame advantage.

I'm not saying Skarlet has dominance in her pressure, but there are a number of ways you can guess wrong into another combo. If she guesses wrong, the worst she faces is that her pressure is over, and at worst she loses a bar of meter that, as you know, she can build back rather quickly.

I really enjoyed playing games with you Smarr at Raleigh. I'm hoping to be able to visit Pig Of The Hut & L0rdoftheFLY at some point to get games in with the GA crew.

This guy knows what happened. I mishit the button. I'm so salty cause it woulda been my first boost with rain.
You shall have more, believe me! You gotta' work in more uppercuts man. Especially off of B21+2. You can 2~Bubble (or 4~Bubble, but 2 scales better) into an uppercut after B21+2. I also like to 4~RH, 4~Bubble, D2, 43~Lightning, D2. 40% with 2 fucking uppercuts!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
You shall have more, believe me! You gotta' work in more uppercuts man. Especially off of B21+2. You can 2~Bubble (or 4~Bubble, but 2 scales better) into an uppercut after B21+2. I also like to 4~RH, 4~Bubble, D2, 43~Lightning, D2. 40% with 2 fucking uppercuts!
Yea i may start throwing more in. I was especially rusty with rain during the recorded set so i have a lot of work to do coming into frosty faustings. I will have all my new stuff down though by then. The only reason i like my shortened b2 combo is becuause i want at least one setup where i use bubble drops and that is the most advantageous one.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Scarlet comes with a built in toasty boost.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk