What's new

Question My Fellow Rain Players | Who do you struggle the most against?

Abtin

My soul is yours?
while i do say i hate kitana is super hard but there are ways to counter her, you can just dash back when you see the f2, 1 and punish with b2,2+1 to your desired combo, i go with something that ends with bubble to keep her close.
if you BLOCK the d1 you can actually poke back.
also when she does the move that lands behind you, d1 to 43 will work but you have to be quick.
for the IAF just walk forward ( dont even dash) and duck the fans,
then the hard part comes, when she jumps at you, MAKE SURE TO PUNISH or you gonna start again or even worst, eat a full combo( all this aside, i still lose to kitanas so easily)

raiden's tele port should not be used that much offensively, but either way, as soon as you see the tele do standing 1, it will hit him and if you were fast enough, you will anti air him, or if you see online people tele and jump over you do a njp, trust me. they say every character in the game can poke him out of the tele port but it NEVER EVER works for me, they end up jumping over me. you can also try to uppercut but i dont recommend it that much.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
Adtin made alot of good points on how to fight kitana counter poke by blocking down 1s, simply duck fans, and use b2 2+1 to blow up f2 1

Something i wanna point out tho that i forget about being so raped up in the MU is that once you have the life lead just lame her out. she won't kill you by throwing fans ( just make sure you stay ducking )

if you have the life lead, witch Rain has no problem getting with almost 50% metterless BnBs, make he come to you, wait for her to do punishable shit.

i don't fell like Raiden is that bad of a MU, annoying? very, but it can be managed.
- Im pretty sure you can blow up teleport with 4,3 ( i think i can check tomorrow when it's not 2am ) witch leads to full combo.
if you don't fell comfortable with 4,3 ( i don't blame you ) down 1 works great, don't forget you are at plus 1 on hit too, witch isn't much but it can lead into pressure
- try not to get to slap happy with RH pressure because he can teleport out of it, the best thing to do is poke him with 4 RH, and 3RH. if you catch him not blocking he eats 42%
- sadly i don't think the bubble reset works in this mu =/ he can just teleport out and make you look silly for trying....( that is to my knowledge tho )

as for kenshi.......................i have no clue..................
I normally eat about 100 shoulders, get babied a few times, and use all my meter on Rh cancels since you can Armor though shoulders
This MU is shit tho 4,6 at least......

Nemesis240

yeah that's me in a Rain costume :p
Thanks abtin n emmure the back dash b2 1+2 on kitana looks promising. I played a 3-14 game tag against a raiden days ago to get raiden experience. The lagg makes it difficult to time punish on teleports but i got to just get more familiar wit the match up i guess.