What's new

Match-up Discussion My Cyrax Matchup Chart, I expect a lot of criticism =)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I actually posted this a few months ago and some dude started arguing with me about why I would splat with jump punch as if that had anything to do with the info in the footage... lol

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/safeties-disabled-krayzie-mode-engaged.15147/

SMH

Daaamn we lost him? I'll have Jr then he is going back to his roots, he is going back to the MLG columbus winner
The jax or the smoke?

Cyrax doesn't beat Kenshi or Kung Lao.
What am i doing fundamentally wrong? I get the mileena MU and freddy mu vs cyrax but kenshi is odd mu. THe matches were close and if i were to criticize one thing i could do better is more patience

I agree that cyrax and Lao is even, but i really need to fight more kenshies you have a pretty good kenshi Rejo once we get together lets fight that match a lot and lets come to a conclusion.
Record this please and play ur best

95% of the players dont know how to fight cyrax including most of the top players.
You still have VVV in your signature lol

Pig Of The Hut

I really think Kenshi loses that matchup.
I had it 4-6

not the prisoner of moment thing either, ive beaten every cyrax there is and it doesnt feel like 5-5. Feels like i have to work harder than usual and play smarter than usual like much smarter

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I had it 4-6

not the prisoner of moment thing either, ive beaten every cyrax there is and it doesnt feel like 5-5. Feels like i have to work harder than usual and play smarter than usual like much smarter
I agree with that.

I actually feel considerably worse in the Kenshi Cyrax matchup than the Kenshi Lao matchup.

Pig Of The Hut

I agree with that.

I actually feel considerably worse in the Kenshi Cyrax matchup than the Kenshi Lao matchup.
Then either you're not playing the right lao or they have no idea how to play it at highest level

Lao kenshi is god awful terrible

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Then either you're not playing the right lao or they have no idea how to play it at highest level

Lao kenshi is god awful terrible
I think a lot of it stems from the fact that you can use meter for armor against lao, but you need to constantly have breaker against cyrax.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I really need to try and get an american copy of this game so I can play with you top players here. I feel that the community vastly underestimates Jade.
Unfortunately until someone picks her in tournament and does well with her, its all just theories. In application, in the wild, in the real world, Jade hasn't made an impact at all as a character, even compared to Sheeva or CSZ.

Element_

The First Element
hmmmm the cyrax sektor matchup..i dunno maybe 5-5...cyrax has the resets....allways guna be debatable.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
until someone picks her in tournament and does well with her
Unfortunately I don't have the means to fly 15 hours for a computer game. Bound to happen though, somebody will eventually get bored with Kabal but not quite with MK9, and look for somebody who can:
- Deny tools such as zoning which is one of the main tools in the offline community.
- Armor out of just about anything that can be armored out of.
- Still hit for 40% meterless
And they will be like, hey, there is a character like that.

But back to the matchup data, you claim that she hasn't been represented on the tourney level, which is true, but then the matchup chart is unexplored and inaccurate. :D