What's new

My Current Tier List (8/31/17)

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I came here to foam at the mouth but I gave it some thought and ACTUALLY I"LL STILL DO IT HOW IN GODS NAME CAN YOU EXIST ON THIS PLANET DID YOU START THE GAME EVEN PUTTING BATMAN, ATROCITUS SUPERMAN FATE DKSMNSKF, UNDER COLD AND SCARECROW S TIER WHTA SORCERY IS THIS OIHGoimoioifdio54(54()G54654()%$#Y%$()3%$6()$#6543543906yt90349065436346

Tweedy

Noob
As a Superman player myself, I've gotta ask @Tweedy @Rude @Anyone else with an opinion.

Why do you think he isn't S tier?
I'm struggling to see why he is. F23 trait is a good mind game but if you just block, you're either eating a throw or losing 2 percent chip. Zoning is good but not the best, he doesn't stand out for his damage anymore and lacks good anti airs or great ways of opening his opponent up. Divebomb mix ups can get tricky in the corner but they're always going to be shaky risk/reward. His anti airs are bad and his jump in is incredibly overrated. It's very active but most people just don't d2. Even Superman can just d2 Superman all day and his d2 is abysmal. His wake up game is non-existent since rising grab literally gets low profilied by a lot of standing attacks. It was made more unsafe like other dps but is still a super high, while other dps are mids.

He was probably top 5 on the last version but now he's very overrated imo. Forces people to play solid and they get salty I guess. Idk why else someone would conclude that he's top 5 on this version.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Batman is definitely S and I'd need an explanation on Brainiac. I won't be surprised if Red Hood makes it up there.

Other than that, swap Firestorm with Aquaman and I'd say this is pretty accurate.

Either way, this really shows how well balanced the game is with the exception of Joker and Swampthing.

Last edited:

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I think Sub Zero could be one tier lower and I agree with swapping Red Hood and Brainiac. I also think you should move all the letters down one notch because S tier is usually considered an Overpowered tier.

Otherwise, yeah the game is pretty balanced give or take a couple of characters (Swamp Thing for example).

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I think Sub Zero could be one tier lower and I agree with swapping Red Hood and Brainiac. I also think you should move all the letters down one notch because S tier is usually considered an Overpowered tier.

Otherwise, yeah the game is pretty balanced give or take a couple of characters (Swamp Thing for example).
Sub-Zero is at the right tier, he can has some very good MU's, he's not bad at all.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Sub-Zero is at the right tier, he can has some very good MU's, he's not bad at all.
Unless you know something that I must have missed, I kind of feel like he's a worse Captain Cold. Both characters seem great at slowing down rushdown, but Captain Cold does it better in my opinion.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Unless you know something that I must have missed, I kind of feel like he's a worse Captain Cold. Both characters seem great at slowing down rushdown, but Captain Cold does it better in my opinion.
I didn't say he's better then Captain Cold, all I was saying was that he isn't in the -A tier and he's right Tier.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I didn't say he's better then Captain Cold, all I was saying was that he isn't in the -A tier and he's right Tier.
Well, I brought up Captain Cold as a comparison reason for why I initially wanted Sub at a tier slightly lower.

I guess it's not really a good reason now that I think about it to be honest.

BxKeyz

Noob
Darkseid is top 5????? Coming from a cheetah main too. Lol darkseid has no neutral. Gaps on every string. And there's more. I just thought that being top 5 or top 10 meant having a little bit of everything. Like a good all around character. Like for example, supergirl after patch.

Skedar70

Noob
Batman is S I believe he is better than any of the characters you have in S. I would put all of those in A+ and leave Batman alone in S his MU chart is ridiculously favorable.