What's new

My Combos Are Being Stolen From Me on Youtube... lol please read.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeetNeoAndGAN0N

they have now grown so much hate for me that they going to take credit for my hard work and time and claim it as their own.

im sure i dont have to remind you that its the same exact video as on my youtube. how a person can have so much hate over a videogame is beyond my comprehension.

Please help expose these 2 people for what they are, they have now embarassed themselves off the face of the community for this action.

thank you for your time

-Jason

Tim Static

Adminerator
alright, TROLLin TIME!!!!!

We'll give it to 'em good, hard and long for ya there, Jas.

:D

*EVERYONE ELSE, PUT ON YOUR SHIT KICKERS AND FOLLOW ME TO THAT LINK!!*

thanks tim, i took a snapshot of thier youtube in case they ever try to deny it later on.

thanks again man.

Tim Static

Adminerator
no problem, dude.

As much as I dislike MK:A, its a brotherhood here and we should protect each other.

Hopefully it wont just be me (*cough*)

agreed to the fullest.

and no, im sure everyone already knows theyve been posted. its just sad that a person would do that to someone and say to themself "yea thats ok to do to someone"

i never thought it would happen to me, but wow at it now.. i have to try and stay focused though and keep continuing to work on my project.. i know everything ill work for will just be posted by them, thats a real letdown. these combos are not easy, by any means.

i feel bad for shock and those who had their UMK stuff tampered with. id like to hear some insight from them, hopefully theyll see this..

thanks once again for the support, tim. it really helped keep me in check. but be warned, theres only so much you can say to a person like that before they try to justify such an action. when that starts, i wouldnt waste my time with them anymore.

just looked, theyve posted 8 more combos. apparently they have no intention of stopping ; (

peace..

tim, just saw your post over there. great post. thanks a lot man! also thanks to squirrel for the support too! ; )

ok man, i will complain more to youtube, not sure what flagging is, but ill check it out.

later ; )

Tim Static

Adminerator
i'll do more trollin later on.....gotta run. Taking the kids to see WALL-E.....again, hehe.

Hakuna Matata, Check. I got your back for sure:D

I spammed each video with a post saying that if they look immediately to the right at the "related videos" tab, they will see that the user CHECK has uploaded the very same videos in HD.

Guess what?

2 hours later this user has no videos on YouTube. :)

All thanks to us. :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
Good job fellas.

Sorry I didnt do more Check, but it seems like QuiGon put the smack down on dem foolz, JEDI STYLE and shit...lol

thanks alot you guys! wow that didnt take long. im glad everyone is able to move on now, but from what im hearing they are denying it was them who even did it. good thing i took a snapshot or 2 of their youtube site ; )

tim - wow man, ill send you a PM when i get a chance. seriously, good shit. im very impressed by your qualities as a man.

storm - awww buddy! youre always there, no matter what! what can i say that i havent before? you are the best, buddy! thanks A LOT!!!

Quigon - wow man, i happened to catch a glimpse on one of them you posted in. nice job!! it certainly didnt take very long to lay the smackdown of them, like tim said, haha. great man, im most appreciative. thank you very much

you guys are great, what a difference a day makes. thank you for helping me through this so now i can continue to do what i love without this on the back of my mind. ( i know, i shouldnt worry about it. but i cant help it. thats why they did it because they know they can take advantage of me )

ill see you guys soon! putting the finishing touches on 2 new videos. plus another video coming real soon! and dont worry, theres even more then that! ; ) thanks again for help keeping these projects going. after what happened yesterday, i was ready to quit.

take care guys, thanks again.

lol, nice one.

thanks again guys. they were planning on uploading combos everyday just to piss me off. glad it didnt take long for them to realize how stupid they were.

now one of them is posting his own combos. wow, i mean i guess im the only one who finds that strange. like anyone is gonan support him after what he did. extremly weird * shrugs*

things are really coming along nicely. i have about 30 more combos to do, then im finished! 5 of them are hard, the rest wont take long

give me a few days, itll be up.

peace

Tim Static

Adminerator
i sent them a message after the vids were taken off and it said: "You fuck with UMK.com and UMK.com fucks you. Have a good one!" lol

i sent them a message after the vids were taken off and it said: "You fuck with UMK.com and UMK.com fucks you. Have a good one!" lol
Classic, Tim.

I had sent him one after that happened as well saying "Hey man, I loved your videos. What the fuck happened to them, anyway? Any chance you can steal some more and post them because I think you're a fucking awesome thief."

great stuff guys. in a couple weeks, ill be gone ; ( ill be back after i get settled back in New Jersey. i cant believe it, im finally moving back home!! ; )

everything is coming along very nicely, its going to be a very busy couple of weeks for me, sorry, thats why i havent responded to you guys sooner. hope you all enjoy it, and if i could, i would stay and do more, but i gotta move on with my life for now.

take care friends.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
great stuff guys. in a couple weeks, ill be gone ; ( ill be back after i get settled back in New Jersey. i cant believe it, im finally moving back home!! ; )

everything is coming along very nicely, its going to be a very busy couple of weeks for me, sorry, thats why i havent responded to you guys sooner. hope you all enjoy it, and if i could, i would stay and do more, but i gotta move on with my life for now.

take care friends.
Oh man... no LA ? :( Bone is sad... lol

Have a nice trip Jason.