What's new

My "amature" combo video (i will record your combo

Rock Got the 100% pretty Well 0_o

I can do Reptile Combos, H smoke Corner combos, and a bunch of other stuff. Blk Send me a message when your Recording again.

8)

dreemernj

Ambassador
And if you are doing it online you might want to have the person taking the combo hold block after the first hit to keep it legit. I see you had a Kabal combo that started with the ground blade then the spin and that would be blockable.

the begin... nice^^ i mean... you are new in the mk´s world, so keep it up:) hope someday you release new vids:) good luck

abc ur dead0 said:
Rock Got the 100% pretty Well 0_o

I can do Reptile Combos, H smoke Corner combos, and a bunch of other stuff. Blk Send me a message when your Recording again.

8)
Thanks abc. Thankfully it only took me like 3 tries. The Kung Lao one was a little annoying. That took like 5 or 6.

I'll be working on all different combos for a while to help with the video, so if you want, add me. I'll always need a dummy to practice on :D But I'll stand in as a dummy for you too so don't worry. Just send me a message that your in for the video.

xbl:Rockzilla220

DAVE101 said:
rzp said:
the begin... nice^^ i mean... you are new in the mk´s world, so keep it up:) hope someday you release new vids:) good luck
Don't you have a vid to share too? :wink:
Yes i do man:) and is done, but im waiting for grinder to put the official link, and i don´t know if grinder sent the download link to shock to put the download link in the video section:) btw you´re in the kredits xD is not big thing but you support me :) and that´s good enough:p

jdub03

Noob
I just ordered the adapter bridge connector. I can record for anybody who wants to. It should arrive in the next day or so.

I'd be willing to get in some videos with some of you out there also. I've been in the MK world for a while now but i juss recently found out how much more it is to MK. So...with that being said im down for some videos for whomever might wanna record.

XBL: IGoTcha23

I can do Hsmoke juggles (corner and midscreen), Relaunches with Csub and Kabal, and a few combos with the robots. Gt is AI Armageddon and I'm willing to contribute.

jdub03

Noob
Did you guys boot me from the room earlier.

Edit: I got my bridge connector and was going to record some matches after I warmed up. I played twice and either got booted or host quit.

jdub03 said:
Did you guys boot me from the room earlier.

Edit: I got my bridge connector and was going to record some matches after I warmed up. I played twice and either got booted or host quit.
Jaybeazy mentioned he was going to boot you to invite someone else (blk albm) before he did it. No hard feelings, but good games.

Derek

Noob
Well Blk, I sent you a F/R today. I've got a few combos I can contribute. Some that I don't think have been done in videos before. I've got a H. Smoke 71%. A few different Ermac 100%'s. Some relaunch infinites. Next time you get on I'll talk to you about it. Maybe in the mean time I can think of some more ideas.