What's new

My Advanced Reptile Tactics Video

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Yoyoyoyoyo

Some of these were previously uploaded, but I wanted to put them all in one place for ease of access.

There's some good stuff in here that I never see used by even high level Reptile players. Let me know what you guys think.

Watch in HD!

EDIT:

Here is an example of how long the invis lasts after the post SFB Oki setup.

I cancelled it like an idiot in the video.

DREADED DOUBLE EDIT:

And here is another variation that uses the time that invisibility would be used, to cross under and get more wall carry so that you can end the combo with invisibility, and put them in the corner.

Nice man, I like the anti wake up system, so basically when you end your combo, dash up, delay second dash to right before they get up? I've used this a few times and its awesome on kenshi, if he tries to do a shoulder on wakeup, he'll do a reflect and give you a free combo :) lol

Sent from my PC36100

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I remember you talking about this stuff a lot before, and wondering why I never used it then haha. I am doing the same thing all over again now. I keep trying to see what that standing 2 in the NJP combo looks like as far as timing goes, but it always spikes -_-. lol I like this vid though thanks Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef

I remember you talking about this stuff a lot before, and wondering why I never used it then haha. I am doing the same thing all over again now. I keep trying to see what that standing 2 in the NJP combo looks like as far as timing goes, but it always spikes -_-. lol I like this vid though thanks Wonder_Chef
Just try and hit them with the top tip of the 2 right in the lower back as they are horizontal.

At first it's really hard, then suddenly it clicks, and it's real simple.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Nice man, I like the anti wake up system, so basically when you end your combo, dash up, delay second dash to right before they get up? I've used this a few times and its awesome on kenshi, if he tries to do a shoulder on wakeup, he'll do a reflect and give you a free combo :) lol

Sent from my PC36100
See if you time it perfectly, the shoulder charge would still come out, but it would come out the wrong way, so you could easily punish him!

The timing isn't too hard.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Good stuff...

Hey a random question, what is happening in your avatar? :confused: my mind cannot understand it i have no clue whats in it :O i can see the supermancape though

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just try and hit them with the top tip of the 2 right in the lower back as they are horizontal.

At first it's really hard, then suddenly it clicks, and it's real simple.
Word, I'll give it a shot after Kitana practice today. :\ lol I can't believe I got that fan loving skank haha.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pretty useful stuff.

Tbh, Idk why Reptiles don't do that combo more often lol. I know for me, it's out of laziness lol. I can do it, but don't feel like putting in the effort to perfect it.

Thanks man!
No prob daowg lol also idk if a lot of people know about this combo I'm about to share but I thought I should post it up anyways on here, 321 dash njp quick step forward to standing 4 fast forceball, slow forceball 321 slide, it takes getting used to but I hit it every time now, does the same damage as your combo posted with the standing 2 as well :)

Sent from my PC36100

EGP Wonder_Chef

Here is an example of how long the invisibility lasts after that post SFB Oki setup. It lasts a long time. Can't wait for Showtime to see this, haha.

Going to update the first post with it.

No prob daowg lol also idk if a lot of people know about this combo I'm about to share but I thought I should post it up anyways on here, 321 dash njp quick step forward to standing 4 fast forceball, slow forceball 321 slide, it takes getting used to but I hit it every time now, does the same damage as your combo posted with the standing 2 as well :)

Sent from my PC36100
If you really wanted to push the damage you can do 321 dash njp 4 ffb 32 sfb 321 slide for 44% lol

EGP Wonder_Chef

And here is another potential version of it, it gives more wall carry so you can end with invisibility and take them to the wall.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
great stuff! i tried making that my bnb combo a while back when you had posted it before but i still drop it like 20% of the time ha