What's new

My 2NDC

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I can do a few in a row, bit over and over is nuts. You know what i would like to see? A video of somebody's hands doing it over and over so i can see what I'm doing wrong or if i should be inputting it differently. (Actually i just have a creepy hand fetish) but seriously mad props dude I've practiced that shit for hours and still can't do it.

representing TMP

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Thanks for the positive comments. Everytime I see Reo Kabal I'm like "damn I want to be able to do that." Everytime I see him on stream it makes me want to try and see if I can pull that off too.

So... video of your hands? :)

I can 3-2-NDC consistently nowadays, now that I realise negative-edge plays a huge part in the NDC strings.. however I can't seem to be able to pull off what you've shown above consistently.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Ill try and have my wife or someone show how I do it with my hands. I don't try to do it real fast but more of a rythm that's in a constant sync of motion.

From the input notations if seems as if you are doing, BF24 Block+Back.
You hold block while you slide b,f. Then realease block while you slide from 2,4. so its like this BL+B,BL+F,2,4, - BL+B,BL+F,2,4, - BL+B,BL+F,2,4, . You only hit back once each cycle. If you are hitting back block to end then trying to hit back forward it wont work. You have to back block, for the cancel and the dash. Thats the only way i can get it to go more then three or four times. But thats all I can get. :(