What's new

Musicians of TYM, I need your help.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Hey.

I make short films and other video projects from time to time and I'm looking to build a library of songs I can use without getting sued. If you're a musician and would let me use your songs in short films/videos if need be leave a link to your YouTube, SoundCloud or what ever you have your music on and if possible a download link. Music genre doesn't matter, if its electro, metal, ambient, anything will do. I will of course credit you if I happen to use your music in anything. I mostly do all my short films on a $0 budget so I can't go around paying companies for licenses to use music.

I will highly appreciate every single bit of music you guys will let me use. :)

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
soundcloud.com/milopkl

if you need work done let me know im down to produce to suit a need, where i can

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I appreciate it a lot guys... Even you RedRaptor10 haha

Awesome stuff, thank you.

I`ll upload something for you soon.
Looking forward to it, thanks in advance.

http://autobiographyofman.bandcamp.com/

I'm not sure if you can download from here. If you can't, PM me or send me an email at [email protected], and I'll ping you back the MP3 files.
Awesome, will send you a PM in a bit. Thanks!

soundcloud.com/milopkl

if you need work done let me know im down to produce to suit a need, where i can
Could you send me download links to your music please? Thanks, awesome tunes.

I do sound design / foley work. I just started out so I'm doing stuff free to get the name out there.

edit: tried to make those just a link but idfk what happened
Nice. I've done foley before, it's tricky to try to capture the sound you think a certain action would make rather than what it actually makes. I ended up using a pat on the microphone for many things, makes a nice "thump" sound haha.

Nice. I've done foley before, it's tricky to try to capture the sound you think a certain action would make rather than what it actually makes. I ended up using a pat on the microphone for many things, makes a nice "thump" sound haha.

it can be tricky, but it's fun. Usually you have to blend in a lot of different sounds to get what you want. Idk if you listened to "No Soul Required" with some cans or good monitors, but i recorded just about everything you hear except dialogue and soundtrack. The only stock sample i used was the gunshot near the end, and that was a few different ones that were blended.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
it can be tricky, but it's fun. Usually you have to blend in a lot of different sounds to get what you want. Idk if you listened to "No Soul Required" with some cans or good monitors, but i recorded just about everything you hear except dialogue and soundtrack. The only stock sample i used was the gunshot near the end, and that was a few different ones that were blended.
I did watch it, good job. What microphone do you use to record the foley?

AeroGrunt
ty! an sm57 and a peavey vocal mic... nothing expensive. some samples were dual mic'd, some were recorded separately and mixed together. did some eq'ing and fx on the samples. that was actually my final project at full sail.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Hey.

I make short films and other video projects from time to time and I'm looking to build a library of songs I can use without getting sued. If you're a musician and would let me use your songs in short films/videos if need be leave a link to your YouTube, SoundCloud or what ever you have your music on and if possible a download link. Music genre doesn't matter, if its electro, metal, ambient, anything will do. I will of course credit you if I happen to use your music in anything. I mostly do all my short films on a $0 budget so I can't go around paying companies for licenses to use music.

I will highly appreciate every single bit of music you guys will let me use. :)
https://soundcloud.com/temjiin/sets/temjiin-diamond-scattered

I write soundtrack-style pieces.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Yessir, hence I linked :)

Track 4 might be best suited to a short as it has vocals but the whole EP was based with a concept film in mind.
Could you please send me download links? I know some of them can be directly downloaded from soundcloud but some of them don't have the button on them. These are amazing man, perfect for films.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Could you please send me download links? I know some of them can be directly downloaded from soundcloud but some of them don't have the button on them. These are amazing man, perfect for films.
You can use any of the Temjiin tracks but the Orbit ones are my old band and I don't know if the other guys would be cool with it. But since Temjiin is mostly me you can download the whole EP for free :D (all tracks are downloadable)

https://soundcloud.com/temjiin