What's new

MUGEN: Mortal Kombat Outworld - Front End first look

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The Black Cyrax Corporation is doing such a fine job with such a limited engine, i don't think a MK Mugen never got so close to the real deal like this one before.
It has everything, cheat codes, Kombat codes, breakers, meters, you can see the character changing palletes in the select screen, command list, you can't add other mugen's characters in the engine, and neither these can't go anywhere, etc etc.

They're trying to balance it, though i will only voice my opinion into this when i manage to get my hands in the game, the juggle limitations and projectile usage rules are kind of fair, what if think is unfair, is some of the damage output, that i expect to see fixed on the final version.

9 characters remaining to be worked on it.
I'm pretty sure Sektor is one of them, because he was already there, and since the game remastering they took him out, so its possible they're working on him again.

The characters demos are introduced without any string, so they show what a character can do with their special moves only, check these out to keep you entertained:
Kenshi
Smoke
Kung Lao (one of my Favorites)
Fujin
Scorpion

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
How can i play it?
The Question is when can we all play it, the game is not out yet, and doesn't have a release date yet unfortunately, they don't want to rush anything to give a great experience, ^^

Looks cool but every Mugen MK I've played has felt...off.
Hey there K7, i understand your concern, which is why i never took any MK Mugen serious, specially the MKP ones, well this one mechanics seems to be on point, but we can't have so sure until we play it ourselves.

Check a few of these ones and tell me what you think

The characters demos are introduced without any string, so they show what a character can do with their special moves only:
Kenshi
Smoke
Kung Lao (one of my Favorites)
Fujin
Scorpion

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Is that Sheeva with a ninja mask? Also, Kenshi looks broke in this version of MK as well...lol. Needs more females...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
RiBBz22 must have designed this version of Smoke. He needs it!!
Yeah, but this new version is post all of the nerfs :/. His Smoke-spit move used to be unblockable, launch the opponent, have a 25x larger hitbox, and also had an air and low version. Definitely top 10.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
this looks fucking amazing, i cant wait until the finished product is out, let me know and i will play it!!! i doubt it will have any sorta online function?

Damn, I wish this would have come out already. Side note: that combo system looks REALLY open--Tony-T, Check, or others will probably make the game crash lol.