What's new

Muffin Muggers vs Ts Sabin (nice matches)

Your rain would surprise many and u would do really well
Man, Rain is such a good character, I don't know why more people don't use him...Maybe his zoning game scares people off, it really takes a good sense of timing and spacing to A) use it effectively and B) not eat a full combo from a whiffed lightning (lol I know all about that).

Seen some of your vids Pig, who do you main? Your mileena is definitely really solid...

Pretty good matches, thanks for uploading them.

In my opinion you did a great job overall, however I noticed that you dropped a few combos at the end in terms using slide too early at the end of the combos and dropped the 321 dash njb a few times (no problem though it's not the easiest thing in the world, especially online).

People saying his dashes were too many and the 32 invis mix-up is worthless are clowns. Not because those are great things to do, but he (TS Sabin) wasn't punishing anything, so why not continue to do it? You adapt to your opponent and use what works. Yeah, the 32 invis isn't a great mix-up but if it's working go for it, it could throw someone off if you don't overuse it.

Maybe the meter management wasn't the best in terms of unnecessary ex moves but I didn't see any point in the match where he lost due to poor meter management so, again, who cares.

Again, good job and continue to put in that work bro.
Haha hey, the slide was done on early purpose. Its a double Cross up Mix up i made up with reptile in my earliar videos I have made. instead of finishing with 321, I slide, Elbow Dash for the double cross up for a mind fuck and extra cross up pressure :)

Meter management all depends on how much damage you can chip off of it, and if its worth it, I think they way I used meter management was worth in chip wise..
But yeah, theres a lot of my own mix ups I use to throw you off, haha, and thanks.