What's new

Match Footage Mr. Mileena's Zatanna

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
A couple of comments about this video;

- good to see the use of interactable bounce combos =D they bring her damage up heaps
- mileena was doing a lot of teleports behind. Offline, that shit will get punished.
- loved the j1 levi cancel shenanigans :)
- after d2, go for standing 3 into bf3 instead. It's just as easy to hit, does more damage and doesn't scale your combos.
- after f3 do ji2, ji1, 112~bf3(MB). f3, ji2, f21 is much less damage. If you want you can try f3, j3, 112~bf3(MB) for even more damage, although the timing is trickier with that one.
- also, dash up j3, 112~bf3 after bf1(MB), b3 does more damage than j2, 223~bf3 although the timing can be trickier (I find it easy tbh)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
We just did another FT20 series

The sequel to the smash hit lol

@Mr. Mileena and I Last set for some reason has like 1800 views lol

Joe is getting seriously dirty Diana style w her
Cause there isn't much Zatanna footage to see (no one uses her :( ) so we jump at the chance to see more Zatty stuff. I'm interested to know how the second ft20 came out. Did you record it?

A couple of comments about this video;

- good to see the use of interactable bounce combos =D they bring her damage up heaps
- mileena was doing a lot of teleports behind. Offline, that shit will get punished.
- loved the j1 levi cancel shenanigans :)
- after d2, go for standing 3 into bf3 instead. It's just as easy to hit, does more damage and doesn't scale your combos.
- after f3 do ji2, ji1, 112~bf3(MB). f3, ji2, f21 is much less damage. If you want you can try f3, j3, 112~bf3(MB) for even more damage, although the timing is trickier with that one.
- also, dash up j3, 112~bf3 after bf1(MB), b3 does more damage than j2, 223~bf3 although the timing can be trickier (I find it easy tbh)
You'll see Pig Punish them, but most of the times I tried to Ex it, and when I do, nothing comes out right lol.
I usually do D2 f21 trance, since the d2 scales anywway.
After f3, I usually just do j2 223 trance, i do f21 when I feel it's gonna drop or just to make it safe
and again, i do combos that I know I won't drop
J3 112 especially online drops a lot. Like 16 bit says, better to sacrifice 1 percent than half your coombo

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You'll see Pig Punish them, but most of the times I tried to Ex it, and when I do, nothing comes out right lol.
I usually do D2 f21 trance, since the d2 scales anywway.
After f3, I usually just do j2 223 trance, i do f21 when I feel it's gonna drop or just to make it safe
and again, i do combos that I know I won't drop
J3 112 especially online drops a lot. Like 16 bit says, better to sacrifice 1 percent than half your coombo
I understand, but tbh, I don't find those alternatives hard. I only really drop them in really bad lag.

f3, j2, j1, 112~bf3 is really easy to hit. Just delay the j2 a tiny bit.