What's new

Mr Bosh, just sit down.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There's two highlights.

Bosh getting dunked on.

Rondo falling over on his ass afterwards.

That was a nice dunk and a good game. I was happy to see Miami lose, but unhappy Boston won. I don't think Miami can beat Boston, because they have 2 cans at the Center & PG positions, and a very bad coach. Have you notice that Wade and Bron havent been able to have their usual games in the same game?I found it odd that Spoelstra said leave your egos behind, but I thought that wasnt going to be an issue with Bron. See I know Bron very well the guy doesnt like being a #2 option. It is very early right now, but so far Miami has been a big failure and I like it.

Yo Deathbone, what's up with much respect for Boston? Those guys are classless, man.

Tim Static

Adminerator
That was a nice dunk and a good game. I was happy to see Miami lose, but unhappy Boston won. I don't think Miami can beat Boston, because they have 2 cans at the Center & PG positions, and a very bad coach. Have you notice that Wade and Bron havent been able to have their usual games in the same game?I found it odd that Spoelstra said leave your egos behind, but I thought that wasnt going to be an issue with Bron. See I know Bron very well the guy doesnt like being a #2 option. It is very early right now, but so far Miami has been a big failure and I like it.
Yes Boston is better and Miami needs a PG, a Big and a coach. Spoelstra is garbage. Riley will be in there very soon.

Yo Deathbone, what's up with much respect for Boston? Those guys are classless, man.
come one now, since when do LAL fans know anything about class? :)

I respect some of the Boston players of the past. Not this current team. KG, Pierce, & Perkins, too much talk and not backing it up. But hey it's ok we are suppose to hate each other.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I respect some of the Boston players of the past. Not this current team. KG, Pierce, & Perkins, too much talk and not backing it up. But hey it's ok we are suppose to hate each other.
Not backing it up? I do remember spanking you guys in the finals a couple years ago, and then you guys barely beating us in a Game 7 last year. Your right, the trash talking was even more legendary back in the 80's, but saying they havent backed it up is ludacris

Not backing it up? I do remember spanking you guys in the finals a couple years ago, and then you guys barely beating us in a Game 7 last year. Your right, the trash talking was even more legendary back in the 80's, but saying they havent backed it up is ludacris

You're right about 08, man. If you remember back in 08 when the Lakers lost they got blown out and didn't run out of the building without congratulating the Celtics. 2010 is a completely different story by the Celtics, they all showed no class and bacially stormed out of the court, no handshakes and excuses. Now KG & Pierce are both great players man, but the amount of shit they talk is absurd. You'd think they are a dynasty, a team that has atleast defended their championship or have a current tradition of winning, that's not the case. it's all good tho, we'll meet again in June and we'll 3peat. Peace:)