What's new

General/Other Move Wishlist

SLy

Noob
I like the push move that some characters had from MKDA..Good way create space for rushdown heavy characters.. Cool and strategic feature

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
His movelist was perfect in MKvDC. I just want to say that first. Also, this isn't supposed to be Billy, right? I want to make sure so I can say moves that can fit right

SZSR

Noob
I agree with Mikemetroid, his MKDC moveset worked the best with his character.

I want his Super to be something like him spinning around the opponent and then striking them a bunch of times with lightning.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
It looks like he was a back breaker grab idk if its him throw or a command grab.
Also he has a what loois to be a superman/raiden fly across screen
Love this character. Hope I can b character mod ;-)
SHAZAM!!!!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I really do hope they don't make him into a gritty edgy character for this story.

Shazam has like a child's innocence or something.....wait......

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Billy "The Bruzer" Batson (aka Captain marvel, aka SHAZAM)

Took from recently released footage (Here)

Shazam = Brawler/Grappler

Stuff
Dash Looks okish

Trait
Looks to have something to do with Lightning on the fist

Grab/Grapples
Can combo into grabs and out of grabs the ones that launch that is.

@39 Grabs the opponent and drops onto the floor (For a bar of meter) then calls forth a bold of lightning that grants a launch for more combo potential

@41 secs LOW GRAB??? (For a bar or meter) grants a launch

Special moves

@58secs Lightning strike that launches

@45secs Lightning projectile (looks duckable)

Teleport: Short range (seems to be invincible until he re-appears)

Superman/Electric fly (for Mk players) Psycho Chrusher: Forward moving special that leaves the opponent at your feet (Looks to grant you advantage), (for a bar of meter) it is further extended with a grapple that throws the opponent the next side of the screen (Looks to be a hard knockdown) for enough advantage to dash up to the opponent, maybe enough time to set up a mixup (maybe more if you tele?)

Game Mechanics

@1:03 Stage transitions can be armoured for some meter (dont know exactly how much)
@2:09 Flash uses the armour to escape the Lightning strike

@1:20 Flashes stance WTF is that?

Looks like flash has smoke's shake except he doesn't parry, just avoids. Kinda like yoga tower but his hitbox probably doesn't change either... not surprising given the flash's character.

also SHAZAM HAS SMOKE TOWARDSSSSS

PND i2 Gaug3

lol i would do the flash moves analysis as well but i only care for characters that that has potential grapples

SLy

Noob
He has a Lightning charge where his fist start to glow of lightning.. It looks like it could be a damage boost.

PND i2 Gaug3

He has a Lightning charge where his fist start to glow of lightning.. It looks like it could be a damage boost.
its under the traits section.

I was thinking because he is empowered by 6 Gods, he could just be activating one of their powers, Seeing as its localised to the Fist in the video its probably the H in shazam for Hercules.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I'd guess they're probably just MK-style command throws, unless I missed something and there's been evidence of actual unblockable untechable command grabs - I know people were speculating on Grundy a while back, was any sort of conclusion actually reached regarding his or anyone else's grabs?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
More or less Shazam(not just power wise) but move wise is Injustice's Raiden in a lot of ways. I'll be using him for sure :)

Looks like flash has smoke's shake except he doesn't parry, just avoids. Kinda like yoga tower but his hitbox probably doesn't change either... not surprising given the flash's character.

also SHAZAM HAS SMOKE TOWARDSSSSS
Yeah, that flash shakey move is no doubt him just dodging projectiles via his ability to phase through solid objects via vibrating his body. I thought that move was rather clever myself.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
so in the doomsday reveal trailer we see Billy Batson putting up a fight with him and we get to see a new move.
this ofcourse is the enhanced version of his lightning bolt even though we dont see if it gives unique properties we can see visually it is a larger lighning bolt.
i personally think it looks so cool great job NRS!!
SHAZAM!!!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Well I he uses the EX version of the Psycho crusher which I dont recall seeing before.
I really want to know what his trait does!