What's new

Tech - Mournful mournful midscreen safe meaty glaive.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Yeah but you recover fast enough to go in for pressure or stay back and zone
Exacta. Then your in the glaive storm. No ducking allowed, all chip and safety. Best to get up block then neutral game. Watch the shadow kick and dont jump unless you can teleport. Even then if your Quan or Mileena your eating a lift. Scorp, Takeda, and Ermac are a little tuffer but manageable...unless online Ermac then its just lulz.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Exacta. Then your in the glaive storm. No ducking allowed, all chip and safety. Best to get up block then neutral game. Watch the shadow kick and dont jump unless you can teleport. Even then if your Quan or Mileena your eating a lift. Scorp, Takeda, and Ermac are a little tuffer but manageable...unless online Ermac then its just lulz.
Online mac = God mac

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Mannnn. Make Ex Staff Grab launch or a Brutality. That backflip into that head-launching kick while leaving the body on the staff. Call it Dead Plank. I accept. this and nothing less. Except maybe Lord Spawn.

@tylerlansdown Plz I will win Evo with this brutality if you do. For God's sake plz. PLLLLLZZZZZZ! My body needs that swag overdose my god man plz.

I rest my case your honor..yep.

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Mannnn. Make Ex Staff Grab launch or a Brutality. That backflip into that head-launching kick while leaving the body on the staff. Call it Dead Plank. I accept. this and nothing less. Except maybe Lord Spawn.

@tylerlansdown Plz I will win Evo with this brutality if you do. For God's sake plz. PLLLLLZZZZZZ! My body needs that swag overdose my god man plz.

I rest my case your honor..yep.
Staff grab in general should be unbreakable imo.