What's new

Tech - Mournful mournful midscreen safe meaty glaive.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I know this may be gimmicky but I like it a lot. The setup is safe so there is no risk outside of sacrificing 1% for this. Haven't tested other characters. But in the case of subzero even if he wakes up with ex slide he will still take dmg from the glaive and you can block the slide and punish. If he delayed his wake up you can recover fast enough to continue pressure.

When teched

@YOMI MITYEAP
@Konqrr
@Kitana Prime
@Kandarr
@NeoRussell
@Espio
@Laos_boy

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Also it looks like they can techroll and avoid the glaive completely without waking up.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
A Mournful topic was started and I of all people wasn't tagged in it. BLASPHEMY!!!!! If so I woulda told you I've been doing this for sometime. I prefer ex glaive to launch tho. Also if sub uses ex slide after you f22u4 float and use ex glaive. It'll auto correct and launch his ass.

Bye bitches...

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
A Mournful topic was started and I of all people wasn't tagged in it. BLASPHEMY!!!!! If so I woulda told you I've been doing this for sometime. I prefer ex glaive to launch tho. Also if sub uses ex slide after you f22u4 float and use ex glaive. It'll auto correct and launch his ass.

Bye bitches...
you get back here and tell me the combo you use after ex-glaive

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.

Bye bitches...
Yeah bitch BRING DAT ASS HERE BOI!