What's new

Mountain Dew

Tim Static

Adminerator
I drink water like its water. YOU SHOULD TOO!

MD is bbbbbbbad for you, but i cant lie, that shit is crack. I really hope they bring Baja Blast out of that food dump.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I drink water like its water. YOU SHOULD TOO!

MD is bbbbbbbad for you, but i cant lie, that shit is crack. I really hope they bring Baja Blast out of that food dump.
oh trust me i know how bad it is, and i eat healthy you don't have to worry about me ;)

and i kinda like that BB is only at Taco Bell, every time i go to Taco Bell i get so excited for BB
if they caned it would drink it for like a straight month and get burned out

Tim Static

Adminerator
also, weird you made this thread, because i had a Dew earlier, and i was thinking back to the days when NO ONE drank the Dew any love. it was that weird green soda that made you stay up all night.

Then Jolt! came around, but that tasted like cow dung, so it was Dew. but back then, no one knew what it was lol

Code Red is absolutely disgusting while Live Wire is godlike. I got a thing for Orange pop like Kel. lol

I went a year when I drank a ton of Mountain Dew, at least 1 20 oz a day to keep me up for a particular class. I can't touch the stuff now.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I've upgraded to Mt Dew.AMP. The energy drink, boyyyy howdy. But real talk, Faygo.
#swag
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Recently, I've quit drinking Dew. I used to drink it like no tomorrow, but my health has started to turn for the worst. So I did away with pop...now Propel is my thing. <3