What's new

Motion sickness cure

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Hello, fellas

This following is a plea to those who have had experience on the pink eye disease and had a way to cure this permanently.

It might be a bit funny, but this one is my very first time experiencing motion sickness. I found out about this when I watched a movie, played a video game, etc (anything technological). I noticed that every time I watch anything through the monitor I get motion sickness.

It's happening to me for two weeks straight since the pink eye disease got me due of this spring allergy. In the previous pink eye diseases I have never got this one and it's making me go nuts and I can't play properly w/ my buddies here.

Is there a cure for this?

Thanks.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, so if you think so, please, move it elsewhere to the proper section)

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Motion sickness is a big deal for some people. My wife can't watch me play some games (or even play herself), until she is completely familiar with the movement of the camera.

It sucks, I'd like to know a remedy aswell!

exisTenz

Noob
I've been suffering from motion sickness my entire life and nothing seems to really help me, it sucks.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
I do fine with 2d games mostly fighter but I just can't play 3d fighters for longer than 15mins? ai get huge headaches and dizziness. which is a shame I wish I could play Tekken games.

can't even play shooting games or fifa either :(

I know of pills for motion sickness but not sure I like the possible side effects.

Tanno

I know of pills for motion sickness but not sure I like the possible side effects.
What are the side effects you talk about? I'd like to know.

I did read about those ginger pills. There are, also, the ginger tea bags. Since I drink tea I'll look into them and try the ginger.

I have never had this motion sickness for the longest of time till now.

BTW, wow, I never had idea that there are many peeps having this issue.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
What are the side effects you talk about? I'd like to know.

I did read about those ginger pills. There are, also, the ginger tea bags. Since I drink tea I'll look into them and try the ginger.

I have never had this motion sickness for the longest of time till now.

BTW, wow, I never had idea that there are many peeps having this issue.
well idk drugs don't always tell you all side effects, and bodies react differently.

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
I think I found this one.

http://www.theteatalk.com/ginger-tea-bath-side-effects.html

This one tells about those side effects. It has a lot of side effects, but I should ask my doc about this tomorrow.
A ginger pill could give you mild side effects like heartburn or diarrhea. Mythbusters tried out the Myth that ginger pills help significantly with sea/motion sickness and confirmed it. Don't over complicate your situation by taking a bath before you play.

Tanno

A ginger pill could give you mild side effects like heartburn or diarrhea. Mythbusters tried out the Myth that ginger pills help significantly with sea/motion sickness and confirmed it. Don't over complicate your situation by taking a bath before you play.
Wow. I never knew about this shit coming from THE MythBusters would be this serious. Well, I'm not playing that much, because I have this problem for now. Will have to ask the doc about this before trying this.

Tanno

My motion sickness is gone. It was because of the allergy. I have allergy with the pollen. When it fucks my eyes, usually it blurs a bit the vision from the sides with this shit like a forest tunnel and raises the pressure, but it was the very first time this shit happened to me.