What's new

Most Satisying Brutality(s) to pull off?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I just love doing Liu Kang's parry brutality, because it requires the opponent to practically kill themselves.
People don't understand.

They don't get it.

Hitting someone with "Kounter Top" is like ecstasy. It's not like the other Brutalities where you can just combo into it, or use armor to cut through retaliation.

It requires mind games, and that's what makes it so satisfying. Like you said, it's like making someone kill themselves.

I've received more salty responses from it than any other Brutality.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
That said this is the only correct answer and if you disagree you can get out of my life.

The king of the "never gonna pull it off" Brutalities, and probably the most detailed, animation wise, in the game:

Haha yes, this one is definitely my favorite. I aim to pull it off every match

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
How are you guys putting hellfire below your avatar? I wanna put my variation under mine lol
If you hover over the area just below your avatar you should be to see "mood chooser" and then it will bring up a list when you click it.

skater11

The saltiest
That said this is the only correct answer and if you disagree you can get out of my life.

The king of the "never gonna pull it off" Brutalities, and probably the most detailed, animation wise, in the game:

Never seen this one. Makes me want to pick up Johnny just to land it on someone though. lol

D

Deleted member 9158

I am partial towards quan chis curb stomp off his sky drop

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Blanchality!! I try to pull it off every single time I play on that stage, it sucks when my opponent throws her first tho and gets rid of her :(

Method

Full Combo Punishable
Mileena's Piercing brutality makes me smile EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Alternate Blanche is pretty fantastic too.

Skedar70

Noob
Jax's OH smash brutality he smashes their whole body into pieces but not only do they have to be blocking but they must be ducking while blocking in more than 1k matches with jax ive got it once.
Jax has the worst Brutality requirement in the game u will only get 2 of them the others are just faaar too situational

Quan's sorcerer Brutality for this one u not only have to be looking at the opponent's health, nahh u need to set the chip aura and be fast enough to do a rune after AND they have to be blocking.

The funniest one is Skull transplant u have to be holding 2 from the start to the end of the ground skull if ur lucky enough and ur opponent doesn't teleport or neutral duck :
I reflected the Skull transplant with Kitana's reflect and got the brutality. It was cool and unexpected.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
nr.1goros grab brutality
nr.2 jc´s fisticuffs brutality just got awesome sound effects ^^

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Most satisfying is Kotal Kahn's Blood Sacrifice brutality because it robs whoever just bodied you the satisfaction of it all. It's like a giant fuck you to getting bopped.

And on the opposite note, nothing is more satisfying than bopping your opponent with their own brutality using Shinnok's Impostor variation if you're the one doing the bodying.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

What are the requirements for this one?

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Kung jins ancestral variation brutality, I think it's called bullseye.

Quan chis skull transplant brutailty.

Kung jins grab brutality

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Force Slice as Ronin Takeda. It sucks cause it doesn't work mid-combo so you almost have to perfectly time when to throw out his saber at the end of a match and then call it up as the last hit. When you pull it off and watch that body split in two.....so satisfying lol