What's new

"Most robust online mode ever" set for new MORTAL KOMBAT

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Very nice, I knew given from Boon's responces and the rest of the team they keep saying they're really emphasising on improving and making the online modes like the best out of any previous MK game.

Very exciting! After reading the EGM article last night and this, man I sooo want this game now lol...hope the summer, fall and winter go by fast.

F3ARxChaRLie

Firefighter
Seriously cannot wait! I remember Boon mentioning something about how other players can watch matches and give out respect points or something along those lines. I think that's pretty BA!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yep, ratings via numbers to be exact. Boon revealed this in EGM komback issue :) which anyone can buy where you local magazines are sold! :) I got mine at CVS.

Like this if you rate someones style after a match 1, 2, 3 etc lower numbers that means you thought they were cheesy or won by some kind of cheap, bs tactic...but if you rate someone higher like 8, 9 or 10 that's more skill props ;)

I'm also reading some other rumors elsewhere that there's some kind of gambling/betting system online possibly via koins/kurrency? But this is all rumors til someone confirms this, there's a lot of online stuff that's not even revealed yet but already has ridiculously cool shit like co-op arcade mode(two people can take on the ladder), tag team online with 2 friends on one machine/xbox vs. 2 from another, round robin up to 8 players and the ones not playing spectate and rate the matches,(perhaps more who knows) or quick one on one match or tag team online matches...

I definitely think this game will be one of the best fighting games online at least due to the vast options alone...and they're still hiding more concerning online stuff so I'm hyped with the online/arcade scene being brought back alone. :)